Age differences

Started by Quirk, March 08, 2004, 09:32:16 AM

Well, I'm curious how the age thing has been adjusted, but in response to spawnloser's question on the Ask the Staff forum: with a character older than 13, yet less than 30, I've found myself older rather than younger.

And yes, it might make for some interesting revisions of the past.

"We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia."

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

Yeah, I have been talking to a couple people and it seems that all characters' ages were not affected the same by this change.  Someone else aged...someone got younger by a larger amount than mine.  I for one have a problem...my character's background not matching his age any more is a bit of a problem, as I know it is for some other people as well, so I'm awaiting staff response here.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"Someone else aged...someone got younger by a larger amount than mine.
Unless that is only happening to new characters (been in the game for only a little bit), That seems like an unintentional bug to me (not that I'm saying people should bug it :P). From what I understand world time went by a lot faster then my character's age. Which always confused me how it should be roleplayed when your character was around for a major event that happened 100 years ago, yet your character is only 70 years old.

I'm glad they're making the effort to fix that though :) Some people said it was a code feature, but I always thought it was a bug.

Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.