Just saw a shop closed

Started by John, February 27, 2004, 11:21:44 PM

And it was cool :) It was also cool they told me what time they open :D

THanks for that Imms.

The question is... some shops close before dusk. Does anyone find that annoying? I can understand no two shops or shopkeeps are alike, but sometimes I've found it annoying that they close before the duties of some organizations end. No biggie, just asking for some consideration, see if those shops could be kept open till Dusk.

gfair, go on your day off or organise something with other PCs ;)

Quote from: "gfair"The question is... some shops close before dusk. Does anyone find that annoying?

Do I find it annoying?  Damn it I hate to find a shop closed.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Ghost"Damn it I hate to find a shop closed.
Yeah it is annoying IRL too :P

I hate the whole dying thing... its inconvient to my playing schedule.

I love you gilvar..
Even when you say not a lot.. I still know what you mean.. :)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Wouldn't Zalanthans, as poor as they are, want to keep their shops open as much as they could to get all the business they could? Seems that they'd be isolating a lot of people who work during the day, which is busienss that could go to their competition.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Quote from: "Carnage"Wouldn't Zalanthans, as poor as they are, want to keep their shops open as much as they could to get all the business they could? Seems that they'd be isolating a lot of people who work during the day, which is busienss that could go to their competition.

I can agree, but you have to think: those npcs have to rest sometime...

Which brings up another thought. Shift changes, anyone?

QuoteI can agree, but you have to think: those npcs have to rest sometime...

Which brings up another thought. Shift changes, anyone?

Or weekends.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

This ain't WalMart:  independent proprietors will realistically close, depending on the size of their operation.  They'd probably keep extended hours to compete against the equivalent of the mega-corps on Zalanthas, but I won't get into the economics here.

If impacting stores, of course, the next corollary becomes the tavern system.  Where's our last call?
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]