What's the average length of time your characters live?

Started by moab, February 20, 2004, 07:00:00 AM

Average Lifespan?

0-5
4 (7.8%)
6-10
10 (19.6%)
11-15
2 (3.9%)
16 - 24
5 (9.8%)
2 Days
2 (3.9%)
7 Days
9 (17.6%)
14 Days
8 (15.7%)
30 Days
11 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: February 27, 2004, 07:00:00 AM

Similar to another question - but looking for an average here - usually, how long do your characters live?
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

So far, my average is 70-75 days.

Come on, lucky-streak!

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

My average is around 22. Significantly more than 14, significantly less than 30. So I couldn't vote.

I picked 7.  I've had a couple of 30+ dayers, some 10 dayers and a whole lot of 3-5 dayers.

30+, I have had one char under 30, he was 27 days :(
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

My average is about 20 days...are those first four choices in hours?   :shock:
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

6 or 7 days is my average. I've had a few live lots longer, but many who've not lived long at all.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

I figured it would be hours ... but with some more thought. I'm thinking it might be in emptying beer cans.

I'd say my average is about 10. Probably a few days lower then that but, who's counting?

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I picked 6-10, mostly averaging in all my characters from the past four years, but it's been rising quickly in the past year.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Quote from: "Carnage"I picked 6-10, mostly averaging in all my characters from the past four years, but it's been rising quickly in the past year.

Same here. I blew when I first came, but the average has since gone to around 15-20 days per pc.