Psi Class Apps

Started by oDelaraNo, February 19, 2004, 11:56:24 PM

This sounds like a really fun class to play, since I already read about chakras, chi, etc. but I know I don't have the required karma.

Has anyone ever had successes in submitting a special application for his class? Are they even considered most of the time?
f the end of the world is near, remove your fear and shed no tear.   Face life head on.

It is the highest karma guild there is. I have never heard of anyone whom has played a psionicist.

You send in a special app to Naephet. More info is available on the website.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

I know someone....

It's an allright guild, but really. All the fun are the grunts. Most of the high karma guilds are high karma guilds because they are high upkeep and low playability.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

QuoteThis sounds like a really fun class to play, since I already read about chakras, chi, etc. but I know I don't have the required karma.

Has anyone ever had successes in submitting a special application for his class? Are they even considered most of the time?

I'd say they are considered, but I don't know first hand as I don't review/participate in the general special app process.  But I'd say the lesser karma you have the more likely you are to be refused. Nowadays at least it seems being on this SIDE of things, karma is fairly easy to obtain. Play a decently realistic character with little bumps and within the scheme of the world and you gain at least a smidgeon of trust.

QuoteIt is the highest karma guild there is. I have never heard of anyone whom has played a psionicist

Most people don't hear of people who have played Psions because there is such a high trust factor associated with the 8 karma that most people that play them are not the types that would even bring it up in casual conversation. Of course there are a few, but for the most part they are not the type.

QuoteMost people don't hear of people who have played Psions because there is such a high trust factor associated with the 8 karma that most people that play them are not the types that would even bring it up in casual conversation. Of course there are a few, but for the most part they are not the type.

That and selfish reasons, lets face it, nobody cares if you play a warrior, but if you play an assassin you might wanna keep that quiet, you play a viv, well, thats no big deal, nilazi, heh, not telling my own mother, sorc and psi, I'd wish for a way to hide that from staff too:)
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job