Crash / Get

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2004, 07:07:03 AM

right now there's a bug that causes the game to crash if you do

get <object> <containerobject> ...

i hope someone who can fix this reads this :)

Well then stop doing that!  Arghhh.  Whatever you want to get out of that container isn't worth crashing the MUD every 10 minutes.  :P

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

:))

this reminds me on a situation where a friend of mine had a problem with his arm and went to the doctor saying:

if i lift my arm like that, it hurts like hell

and the doctor replies:

well, then dont lift your arm like that ...

its not really a solution of the problem, is it ? :)

My football trainer used to do that.

"This ankle hurts when I put weight on it."

"Then don't put weight on it.  Now get back to laps."
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Well then stop doing that!  Arghhh.  Whatever you want to get out of that container isn't worth crashing the MUD every 10 minutes.  :P

AC

Meanwhile in the middle of the saltflats:
A man stands here surrounded by three gith and is trying desperatly to get a weapon out of his backpack...
Do you know what you're doing, man?"
"Why should that stop me?"

Maybe use take instead of get?    Take doesn't seem to have that problem, at least not now.   I'm afraid to check get.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

It seeeeeeeeeeeeems fixed.

Quote from: "Northlander"It seeeeeeeeeeeeems fixed.

Not really. Today is no good day... :cry:
Do you know what you're doing, man?"
"Why should that stop me?"

Quote from: "Lasakar"Meanwhile in the middle of the saltflats:
A man stands here surrounded by three gith and is trying desperatly to get a weapon out of his backpack...
He should stop logging in then :P