Your most embarrassing / funny typos

Started by Akaramu, January 13, 2004, 04:02:39 PM

Come on... share. Maybe then I'll feel less terrible about trying to pull people over my head, and sleeping on imaginary beds on the street.

:D

They -always- involve my mistyping a keyword...usually a table or mug of ale, without realising someone else in the room has that keyword.

I.e.

You ease down on the round-faced, pudgy man, while bringing the kalan-haired woman to your mouth for a suck.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Not really my typo, but I once had an elf who shared an (unusual) keyword with the tribal pipe. I think the rest can safely be left to your imagination...

Oh, and recently I followed a table across the room.

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

I played with a player who had the unfortunate keyword of 'gortok' in their desc.

Not a good idea when playing in the northlands, I can tell you that.

By far the worst typo I ever did was with a very buff mul of mine and his cohort chasing after a couple of people, cornering them and then typing 'kill <keyword>' which was, obviously, a keyword of my target but was, sadly, also the color of my cohort's cloak.  My cohort who entered the room after my intended target....

I don't think I've had an embarassing typo, but I think the funniest one I've seen personally was a someone using the wrong keyword when dealing with a piece of equipment and a footlocker.

The suchandsuch man puts the suchandsuch woman into a footlocker with a careless toss.
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

emote moves through the crowded thongs of patrons :shock:
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

It wasn't really a typo, but one day when I was sleep deprived I found a guy emoteing with his meat really ammusing.  Something like, "The <> man dusts off his piece of meat."  It would have been better if he had pants with pockets, because then he could have taken his meat out of his pants.  :twisted:

One I saw that was really ammusing was: "The <> woman shits in her saddle."

Then there were the dark days when I had a bynner with the keyword "skin".  I got to dread rest stops on missions, because it was ineveitable that someone would: "The <> man uncorks you and takes a sip."  "Clear liquid trickls out as the <> man raises you to his lips."  "The <> man takes a long pull, then passes you to the <> dwarf."  :sigh:  I should have replaced all the water skins with water pouches and water gourds, I might have if I'd lived to make Sergeant.  ;)  This didn't just happen once.  It happened at least two or three times on each and every mission that lasted long enough for us to stop and rest.  After a while I started to wonder if they were all really accidents.  

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

One time, me and another person of my house, female, were roleplaying in our barracks. I wanted to look at her. However, I typed a K instead of an L. I kissed her.

The worse part was that my character was of a race which would have considered kissing her race abhorent behaviour, and that is beyond the fact that my character was not very romantic in any way whatsoever.

We had an OOC joke about that for a good length of time.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Did the same thing, but a little different.
Was my real fight with a group of hunter. We attacked a scrab. So I typed:

>k scrap

>You kiss it.

:oops:
Though k stands for kill. Now I am the Scrab-kisser.
Do you know what you're doing, man?"
"Why should that stop me?"

Now that I think of it...

>You kiss a pile of dung.

Man...
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

That "k" thing has happened to me many times...
The most memorible were..
I was sitting at a table in a mess hall, I was gonna check the board so..
k board

You kiss it.

Another was...

I wanted to see someone that was outside my barracks, so....
k giant
You kiss him.
That was when I was a man...

And one of my other emberassing moments was when I was sleep deprived..

em slowly nods towards ~dwarf with a nod.
The half-elf nods to the dwarf with a nod.

:roll:
uppers.

emote nods, shaking her head.

This is a good example of why I log out when I'm getting tired.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Lol, i do that one all the time...

My best.. is when I forgot a certain bag had a wear location that went over my head :)

But then there was a time.. that a certain person had umm.. a keyword for a bag :)

and it went like this: the guy glances at a pile of blue leaves before sticking them into ~man that had a keyword with a bag :)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

Walking into the tavern...

pemote head pants the room.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I can't say I have made any really embarassing ones on Arm, but I did make a particularly funny one on a talker years ago.  I said something along the lines of "You should feel my shit."  I was TRYING to say "You should feel my shirt."
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Come to think of it...I've done some pretty awful ones while mudsexing at 3 am.  I choose to not share them here :D  You can inquire IG, of course...

I had a PC once and it had a goal that involved spying on a clan, and that typically involved following another PC to learn what it could.  One day the PC was at the bar and my PC was thinking, but in place of think I hit talk, and what it was thinking was pretty much a concise version of its goal, so it gave it all up to the other PC at the bar without me knowing right away.  I went on for a bit, the other PC reacted unusually, I checked the log and saw talk in place of think.

D'oh!

This one time, at emote camp, there was this barrel-chested templar in the Bard's Barrel.  You know, where the drinks are served in miniature barrels.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Quote from: "crymerci"This one time, at emote camp, there was this barrel-chested templar in the Bard's Barrel.  You know, where the drinks are served in miniature barrels.

roflmao...I didn't see that one coming.

I have this thing.. about typing 'hit kank' .. instead of 'hitch kank'.. keeps me on my toes in the stables. Poor kanks... mebbe it's poor me, they're strong little buggers.
he love that you have found is the love that you can never find, because it's the love that is never able to be found.

I'd say my favorite typo wasn't mine, but I was watching a friend play, and he was talking to a Rukkian who hated to ride, or whose legs would hurt after the trip.  So he and this Ruk get off their kanks, and settle down, and as the guy emotes that he's sitting down he puts:

emote sighs wearily as he rubs his things.  

Of course, that's supposed to be thighs...but I guess the former works too. :p

I figured out something new...

I keep trying to sit on people, instead of sitting at the table where they are. Those also happen to be the people my PC has a crush on... coincidence?

:shock:

My life in Armageddon is just a neverending stream of typos.

I also vote for "hit kank"

Nothing like the RP after that as your friends laugh at you for getting trampled by a kank.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

Quote from: "jmordetsky"I also vote for "hit kank"

Nothing like the RP after that as your friends laugh at you for getting trampled by a kank.

I did this during the HRPT in Luir's.

Nothing like being chased by a whole civilization whom wants to kill you, not remembering where the stable yard is and having things thrown at you, then when you finally do find the stables you decide Hit kank will work instead of hitch  :oops:
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

I just printed out a log of a scene, and realized I did 3 Freudian slips on 5 pages. Oh my.

:oops:

Alright, I got a few one's I found ammusing...first off..While sitting in the dark night, not able to see, with a buddy beside me, I decided to see how sharp my daggers were. It went something like this:

The suchandsuch man says, placeing his hand on the tip of something feeling its edges before pulling his hand back abruptly "ouch, didn't know it was that long."

Then I had to say how sharp it was...doy..

And this one time, my character decided to kiss everyone in the room because my finger was on the k key instead of the l key.
I went through half a dozen ppl before realizing this.

Oh, and the time I decided to shit on a kank's back.
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

I remember now watching someone goof on the 'k' command thinking it was kill...I will let you guess how my character reacted when my PC watched a grown man lean over and kiss a male dwarf.  :shock:
Surrender!"

Quote from: "uberjazz"Come to think of it...I've done some pretty awful ones while mudsexing at 3 am.  I choose to not share them here :D

Tease.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Hehe. The "kiss" instead of "kill" (k-typo) Just really stirred up some trouble. I love this game.

A new one:

emote nods to ~(guy) and makes his way across the mess-hall, stepping into the drill tard.

Gah!
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

emote anxiously grips %kank reins as he pees onto the road.

I just had someone hastily open me...um...ouch? lol

Keyword mistakes make my day.  :D
Surrender!"

For some reason when a gurth is shelled up into a shell..if you try to use ~shell and are wearing or holding something with shell as a keyword.

The uber ranger rushes up on his pair of gurth shell gloves and proceeds to aim a spear at its legs, fighting savagely.

Not really a typo, more just accidental typing. In front of a Noble PC and Guardsman PC.

Put silk trunk
You put a length of black silk into a bahamet carved trunk
Put silk trunk
Put silk trunk
Put silk trunk
Put silk trunk
[removing a back-lace ebon silk bodice first]
You put a back-laced ebon silk bodice and a bahamet carved trunk

Hrm..

I really had no idea how to RP my way out of that one.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bagโ€“YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

Quote from: "sarahjc"
Put silk trunk

Hrm..

say (turning to face the room) Alright, here they are.  Now pay up.

Good one... :lol:
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bagโ€“YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!

Or..

Quote from: "sarahjc"
Put silk trunk

Hrm..

say (glancing down at her chest) Hmm...I seem to be lactating...anyone feel like helping relieve the pressure?

I was talking with a templar and I had planned to say something so I typed talk but then i forgot and typed think right after. So as I am sitting in front of this templar in the middle of the tavern I exclaim "think We all know you killed the fecker, lying bastard!" I'm sure you can figure out how that went.  :evil:

I really liked that character too....
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Ouch.

This reminds me of the character who wayed me by mistake once when they meant to bitch about me to someone else. It was funny as heck. Of course my character answered to it... in say, with about 4 other PCs in the room.  :D

Quote from: "uberjazz"emote anxiously grips %kank reins as he pees onto the road.

That had me rolling for like five minuets, for some reason.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Heheh...Akaramu, I got one for you...

With one of my characters, I was talking to someone that was interrogating me very subtly and (apparently) talking to someone else over they Way while doing so...the reason that I know this person was doing so was their typo/mistake.  They used 'say instead of 'psi' and I got to see this person describe my character's reaction to the last question as well as repeat word for word what I said.  I was amused as hell.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

For fear someone might recognize me..
emote pokes and prodes ~large with !me fingers, Before oppenning ~large wide and shoving ^me head into ~large.

There was someone in the room with 'large' as a keyword.

I hope that 'large' person was female...

Wait.

No.

I want that person to have been male.

Quote from: "Anonymous"For fear someone might recognize me..
emote pokes and prodes ~large with !me fingers, Before oppenning ~large wide and shoving ^me head into ~large.

There was someone in the room with 'large' as a keyword.

LMAO! I wish I had been there to see that one.  :D
Surrender!"

Just the other day I tried to emote somthing like

the suchandsuch man slips through the taverns crowd, flanked by the suchandsuch woman as he ducks outside the tavern.

but I put an F instead of a D on ducks so it turned out pretty funny.
*shrug* Maybe I'm just tired
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I was emoting, but I changed my mind and typed Help Steal. So they say ~me HELP STEAL.  :oops:

I don't remember the exact emote, but it was supposed to be something like

emote screams at the sight of ~whatever.

and it came out as

emote creams at the sight of ~whatever.

Quote from: "Angela Christine"
Quote from: "uberjazz"Come to think of it...I've done some pretty awful ones while mudsexing at 3 am.  I choose to not share them here :D

Tease.

AC
Ask, and ye shall receive.  I just experienced this emote, though it wasn't my typo (edited of course):

The [blank] woman's chest heaves up and down as she breathes heavily, sweat glistening on her columptuous form.

In such situations, I'm too busy digging through my limited english vocabulary to produce any typos. Of course, I might use totally improper words because my online dictionnary told me to.  :D

While under attack in the 'rinth:

feel

What?

fell

What?

Fle

What?

elf

What?

Welcome to Armageddon.

<obscenity>

Quote from: "Testing"While under attack in the 'rinth:

feel

What?

fell

What?

Fle

What?

elf

What?

Welcome to Armageddon.

<obscenity>

Hah!...lol.. That is sooo me at 3am..

I usually don't do this, but..

*Bump*
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

templar, K gith

this one i seen while playing with my friend

tell large (pointing his finger agressivly at ~large) Shut up you annoying rinther trash!

pointing his finger agressivly at ~large templar. the soandso man says.

Shut up you annoying rinther trash!

the templar walked in a secound before he pushed enter

emote rubs him self in Circular montion as he glances at ~woman (friend did that one on me with my char
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com

not really a typo as I was once jumped above teh barrel by a <>man and a short figure I killed the man and the short figure decided they couldn't take me so fled, this wasn't the firth time this char tried to get someone to help him jump me so my char decided it was time to end it. He attacked the figure, he ran into another room and I typed kick short, I proceeded to kick the short raven haired woman and become wanted... it sucked
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

I kiss a lot of players.  You know, accidentally.

Also, I once _nearly_ killed a player with a piece of flung poo.  Turns out, if you have 200 in every stat, and all skills at 100%, you can throw poo pretty hard.

-- X

Just recently after crafting a large shield from some wood...

emote lifts ~large up into the air, examining it closely with a smile of satisfaction.

Turns out I lifted up a half-giant in the room with 'large' in his sdesc.  Several around to witness.  Very embarassing.

Check my signature.  Happened on a hunting excursion.
*blank* hmms to himself, carefully peeing across the ground.

Quote from: RaesanosI want to kill everyone.

*can't stop laughing*

I'm sure I must have had something embarassing happen but the funniest was actually something another player said to mine.

<character A> pees at the lute, inspecting it with a cursory glance before nodding to <caracter B>.

<character A>  says, out of character:
    "no.  I did not pee."

I laughed so hard when it happened I was weeping.
es, Narnia, the film that teaches kids that Jesus is a lion that kills people by biting them in the face...

A particular white/highly polished table has casued me more than one really bad emote:

:strolls over to ~white takes a seat at !white, leaning back and crossing her legs.

The *idiot* strolls over to the *templar in a white robe* andt takes a seat on her, leaning back and crossing her legs.

Yeah.

:stops in front of ~white, dipping her head to ~noble

The *idiot* stops in front of her white tembo hide bracer, dipping her head to noble facny pants.

Evil, malicious bump, because this thread is its weight worth in ice cream.

Actually not an Armageddon typo, but on another mud where getting drunk would automatically add an 'h' after an 's' when speaking, to create a slur.

While being attacked by some villain during a party, I desperately screamed, "Shave me!"

Also on that mud, I have been known to, while my character was quite drunk and not feeling too steady on her legs, loudly exclaim that "I need to find a place to shit."
b]YB <3[/b]

I remember loggin into SOI again after a long period of arming and forgot about the ~ and * thing... (items are always referred to by * in emotes, not ~)

So I ended up wrapping that cloaked guy tightly about my body, corrected it, then got yelled at via OOC for throwing out suggestive emotes at people I didn't know  :wink:
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

I was in the rinth one time roleplaying with some elf.

Anyways the character was in a dark, hood cloak.  and so was a small orphan (small figure in a dark, hood cloak) in the room.  well my character at the time couldn't stand to see Rinth kids hurt, the elf lowers his hood and naturally was threatening to hurt her.  All very interesting till I get this dumb idea in my head to

sap figure
say (grinning widely) Shut yer fecking mouth!

Forgeting completely about the whole fact the elf was no longer a tall, figure in a dark, hood cloak.

So I ended up punching a small orphan child... in the face.  Welcome to Armageddon.

Quote from: "jmordetsky"I also vote for "hit kank"

I lost a character once because I was told to kick my kank to get it to move. However because of the code, you can't kick a kank while riding it. So I dismounted.....

One of my best ones was standing while trying to contact someone over the way, and typing "em rubs his templar" (instead of "rubs his temple") and being OOC'd "was that a typo?" by a PC templar, before I became unconscious. This was back when you couldn't OOC when unconscious....

Another time I went with a Templar to kill some animals and for some reason instead of typing "kill <monster's keyword>" I typed "kill templar." Thankfully she pardoned me of my crime immediately, but to be honest I have NO idea why I typed "kill templar," it was completely OOC, but I didn't even have any motives (that I knew about) to kill her and it was not on purpose. Perhaps my subconscious was trying to tell me something?

Quotehave NO idea why I typed "kill templar"

I've done that crap. It's sooo easy to do when you've typed that word over and over. It was even worse back when I used to play hank-and-slash.
>follow bob
>assist bob
>cast cure-l bob
>cast cure-l bob
>cast ultimatedeathbuster bob
> say DAMN!
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

(Voiceover voice)

"Imagine this...a PC sits alone at a bar in a tavern, much like any other bar in any other tavern.  There are other PCs, but all of them have a table each.

"Another PC walks in.  The player emotes what he is doing, which is watching the crowd idly."

em Sitting at ~bar, @ is watching the patrons idle.

Morrolan
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

emoting sitting with an extra h thrown in for good measure

A certain someone (wink wink nudge nudge) Did the extra h typo when 'sitting' on my PC during mudsex.

No, I wontnt tell you who it was. :P

I wouldn't normally do this, but since it's a typos thread...

"Wontnt" isn't a word. It's "won't".

This actually wan't a typo problem but it looked so much like a keyword typo, I couldn't figure out what was going on.

So, my PC is walking along.

Someone give you a <provacative sdesc> woman.

Me:  Wtf?  Must be a typo.

>i
You are carrying:

A <provacative sdesc> woman.

Me: WTF?!   :shock:

So then, I look at it and have to read the whole mdesc before I figure out it is not a real woman, and actually an item that I had needed from the Imms.

Me:  Oh, okay.

emote stuffs ~woman into ~large.
The <me> stuffs his <provactive sdesc> woman into his large, carru-leather backpack.

PC walking with my PC: WTF?!  

:lol:
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: "Morrolan"em Sitting at ~bar, @ is watching the patrons idle.
I once saw someone emote "em is sitting here idling" which sure is a valid emote, but has a double meaning when they're actually OOCly idling.

While hooded myself-

cast 'spell of ultimate death' figure

The stupid figure walks south.

You send pure death into yourself and die.

*Beep*
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Once I had a very very powerful rukkian and it was too late..
On my way, I saw a scrab. I was in a hurry to the quitsafe location so I decided to immobilize it with a spell and proceed without wasting time. I was so sleepy that I decided I would use the strongest version, so the bugger would not be be able to resist the spell. Then what happened?

>cast '<spell giving great AC at its highest level>' scrab
{DAMN}
>cast '<spell giving a great benefit at its highest level>' scrab
{DAMN!!!!}
>cast '<immobilize>' scrab
You cannot channel enough energy to cast the spell.

I could barely survive a mere scrab.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Was playing with this guy... Punk in drublic by OOC handle...

And it was something like this:

the foo-bar man holds is nads out to you.

the foo-bar man says, out of character:
   "HANDS! HANDS! I meant HANDS!"

Quote from: "ale six"I wouldn't normally do this, but since it's a typos thread...

"Wontnt" isn't a word. It's "won't".

I think you are aware that English isnt my first language  :wink:

Its a funny typos thread. I dont think typos of foreigners trying to babble english are particularly funny or interesting. Next time send me a PM, I always try to improve, people dont usually bother correcting me at all. Which sucks.

p.s. I can derail this thread because it is MINE!

:twisted:

Quote from: "Akaramu"A certain someone (wink wink nudge nudge) Did the extra h typo when 'sitting' on my PC during mudsex.

Was probably me.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: "FightClub"
Quote from: "Akaramu"A certain someone (wink wink nudge nudge) Did the extra h typo when 'sitting' on my PC during mudsex.

Was probably me.
Whatever your into dude. I think we as players shouldn't judge each others fetishes ;)

Quote from: "John"

Was probably me.
Whatever your into dude. I think we as players shouldn't judge each others fetishes ;)

Yes we should. Ew.

Was probably me.

Nope, it wasnt, but the person in question will be glad to hear he wasnt the only one to commit that typo crime, heh.

I once did this one recently.

The greasy old man moves over towards the bar, shitting on a stool.
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Can't forget the infamous boner.. who did that one?  I think the emote was something like, soandso holds his massive boner up.

Quote from: "ashyom"Can't forget the infamous boner.. who did that one?  I think the emote was something like, soandso holds his massive boner up.

Was probably me as well.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: "ashyom"Can't forget the infamous boner.. who did that one?  I think the emote was something like, soandso holds his massive boner up.

Heheh, I don't remember who it was but I remember seeing that. Good stuff!  :lol:
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I think I remember it being somebody struggling with their massive mekillot boner.

There was the time I was trying to give something to someone. I had the same keyword as the item, and a few different people had the same keyword as the dude. I placed myself into some random dude's hand.

I handed someone my red shirt instead of the red stone once.

The chick WAVES AND TURNS TO LEAVE.

The chick turns off capslock.

Most of my favorites have been keyword mishaps, but I also liked it when I watched someone shit back on his heels.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

When I saw this mistake, first I laughed myself out of my chair, then tried hard to realize how the mistake was made. Still don't know.

Situation: Someone's emoting that their skin has been punctured and is leaking water, so they're trying to drink from the hole.

The massive man quickly snatches the skinny woman, drinking from the hole in the center.  :shock:

Edit: Cause I can't spell it seems.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

I love walking around town with a load of shiot in my arms that I didn't realize was there.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Packing an inix into your dusty sizeable leather backpack, you say, in sirihish:
    "No problem."

I don't think it's that sizeable.