Your most embarrassing / funny typos

Started by Akaramu, January 13, 2004, 04:02:39 PM

Once I had a very very powerful rukkian and it was too late..
On my way, I saw a scrab. I was in a hurry to the quitsafe location so I decided to immobilize it with a spell and proceed without wasting time. I was so sleepy that I decided I would use the strongest version, so the bugger would not be be able to resist the spell. Then what happened?

>cast '<spell giving great AC at its highest level>' scrab
{DAMN}
>cast '<spell giving a great benefit at its highest level>' scrab
{DAMN!!!!}
>cast '<immobilize>' scrab
You cannot channel enough energy to cast the spell.

I could barely survive a mere scrab.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Was playing with this guy... Punk in drublic by OOC handle...

And it was something like this:

the foo-bar man holds is nads out to you.

the foo-bar man says, out of character:
   "HANDS! HANDS! I meant HANDS!"

Quote from: "ale six"I wouldn't normally do this, but since it's a typos thread...

"Wontnt" isn't a word. It's "won't".

I think you are aware that English isnt my first language  :wink:

Its a funny typos thread. I dont think typos of foreigners trying to babble english are particularly funny or interesting. Next time send me a PM, I always try to improve, people dont usually bother correcting me at all. Which sucks.

p.s. I can derail this thread because it is MINE!

:twisted:

Quote from: "Akaramu"A certain someone (wink wink nudge nudge) Did the extra h typo when 'sitting' on my PC during mudsex.

No, I wontnt tell you who it was. :P

Was probably me.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: "FightClub"
Quote from: "Akaramu"A certain someone (wink wink nudge nudge) Did the extra h typo when 'sitting' on my PC during mudsex.

Was probably me.
Whatever your into dude. I think we as players shouldn't judge each others fetishes ;)

Quote from: "John"

Was probably me.
Whatever your into dude. I think we as players shouldn't judge each others fetishes ;)

Yes we should. Ew.

Was probably me.

Nope, it wasnt, but the person in question will be glad to hear he wasnt the only one to commit that typo crime, heh.

I once did this one recently.

The greasy old man moves over towards the bar, shitting on a stool.
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Can't forget the infamous boner.. who did that one?  I think the emote was something like, soandso holds his massive boner up.

Quote from: "ashyom"Can't forget the infamous boner.. who did that one?  I think the emote was something like, soandso holds his massive boner up.

Was probably me as well.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: "ashyom"Can't forget the infamous boner.. who did that one?  I think the emote was something like, soandso holds his massive boner up.

Heheh, I don't remember who it was but I remember seeing that. Good stuff!  :lol:
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I think I remember it being somebody struggling with their massive mekillot boner.

There was the time I was trying to give something to someone. I had the same keyword as the item, and a few different people had the same keyword as the dude. I placed myself into some random dude's hand.

I handed someone my red shirt instead of the red stone once.

The chick WAVES AND TURNS TO LEAVE.

The chick turns off capslock.

Most of my favorites have been keyword mishaps, but I also liked it when I watched someone shit back on his heels.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

When I saw this mistake, first I laughed myself out of my chair, then tried hard to realize how the mistake was made. Still don't know.

Situation: Someone's emoting that their skin has been punctured and is leaking water, so they're trying to drink from the hole.

The massive man quickly snatches the skinny woman, drinking from the hole in the center.  :shock:

Edit: Cause I can't spell it seems.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

I love walking around town with a load of shiot in my arms that I didn't realize was there.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Packing an inix into your dusty sizeable leather backpack, you say, in sirihish:
    "No problem."

I don't think it's that sizeable.