Scary as an Erdlu, DAMN RIGHT!

Started by Malifaxis, January 11, 2004, 05:15:18 AM

Okay, I'm watching all this Wildboyz shit.  They rule.

The boys get all up in some Australia, right?  And they fuck with this bird.  Fuck, I don't even remember what the damn thing's name is, right, but it's kinda shaggy, like it's got fur, and it has this fucked up colored stuff on its face.  I think its name had an 'oo' or an 'aro' or something in it, you know, one of those fucked up Australian sounds.

So anyway... Kokoburra?  No, that's a  small bird.  Anyway, I almost digress.  So anyway, I'm watching this show, and I think to myself, "Malifaxis" I think (because I think to myself by my GDB name, like everyone does, since The Great and Legendary Mansa started it a few years back), "That looks like a motha-fuckin erdlu."

So Chris, right, he's the chunkier dude, he's all like "I'm gonna piss this fucking bird like right off."  So he goes and gets in to this armor stuff, like reinforced sandkevlar, and gets this doll like thing, with a big cut out of his face on it.

And he's all like "Bird, I'm gonna fuck with you." And he starts fucking with the bird.  And the bird's all like... 'Sqwuak.'

Then it proceeds to leap RIGHT THE FUCK in to the air, and open the damn dummy thingy up.  Right?  You know, kinda like you were opening a pack of cigs, or an oatmeal cream pie, or creeper's sack of nugs.  Just kinda ripped it right open.  And he's all like "Woah!" and he backs off.

But then, like a dumbass, he gets back in... and the fucking bird... damn I wish I knew what that bird's name was.  I want one.  Like, as a pet.  Okay, so this bird, right... it's all like "Fuck you."  Then it starts to step up on him.  And he's all like... backin up.  And it steps, and he backs, and it steps, and he backs, and it steps... and he bumps in to the fence.

I swear, the bird was watching his face for that 'oh shit' look... and as soon as he gave it, the bird was all like "Sqwuak, mothafucka, now your white, punk rock ass is going to pay for every chicken, every turkey, every goddamn partridge and pheasant... and don't forget the mother fuckin carrier pigeons."  And it beats the living FUCK out of that dummy.  Not the guy, the doll thing, but still... fuck was beaten out of something.

By a bird.

I am never, fucking EVER, fucking with an erdlu again.  You ride an erdlu?  Ride that erdlu.  Ride it right the fuck on past me.  Ride it over that way.

What I am doing though... is carrying lots of birdseed from now on.  Birdseed that I'm going to throw at the first damn templar to piss me off.

And I won't even get in to the wallaby they had on there... well, it was a tasmanian thing, with a "P" at the start of its name... but it looked like a fucking wallaby.  Shave it down, you have a tregil... a really nasty damn tregil.

Yeah, so anyway, that's my enthralling story.  Rock on.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Cassowary!

CassoFUCKINGwary!

That's the name of the damn bird!!!

Yeah, they look like erdlu.

"Sqwuak, biatch."
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

One word......WOW.....just....WOW.
ou can not trust anything that bleeds for five days and dose not die.

You've been eating raw coffee grounds again haven't you, Mali?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

:highfives SpawnLoser.
Do you know what you're doing, man?"
"Why should that stop me?"

Erdlu rule!  

Can you believe those guys that wear armor made out of erdlu skin?  What if a -live- erdlu recognises their Aunt Mabel's distinctive birthmark on your leggings?  You don't want to be pissing them off.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Erdlu do rule. And it seems like they've been made more 'rideable' lately, as long as you keep your weight down.

Go go chocobo. ;)
color=darkred][size=9]Complaints of unfairness on the part of
other players will not be given an audience.
If you think another character was mean
to you, you're most likely right.[/color][/size]

Bust out the chocobo whistles!!!!!!!!!!
ife, like a dome of many-coloured glass,
Stains the white radiance of eternity.
 --Percy Bysshe Shelley