RL Odd Urges

Started by Tamarin, January 08, 2004, 08:53:28 PM

Odd urges in game are all fine and well, but has anyone had the urge to pull an "arm" in the real world?
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Yeah. I often pull out a full length sword made of obsidian and cutting someone to pieces with it.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I would like to pull a mul on a few folks, and with no associated roleplay, either.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Is that what you tell your girls, 7?

:twisted:
ife, like a dome of many-coloured glass,
Stains the white radiance of eternity.
 --Percy Bysshe Shelley

No. That's what I tell folks I dislike. Pull a mul on you.

For my females, it is do a mul on you.

I was kind of referring to the whole sterile thing.. nevermind.   :lol:
ife, like a dome of many-coloured glass,
Stains the white radiance of eternity.
 --Percy Bysshe Shelley

Now, that's not nice.  In the past, Venomz has been quite touchy about his low sperm count.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Pull a mul. :twisted:

I have always wanted to follow someone around and tell them yes, M'lord.. I will strip for you.. :)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

I've often had the urge to put on a pair of clawed gloves and smack someone in the face with them.  :P
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Cuusardo"I've often had the urge to put on a pair of clawed gloves and smack someone in the face with them.  :P

It's not nearly as cool as it sounds.
21sters Unite!

QuoteI've often had the urge to put on a pair of clawed gloves and smack someone in the face with them.

You don't fucking need gloves, with the talons you have.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

GO MALI!
21sters Unite!

I opened a store "CRAFTERS R I" in the mall and attempted to sell worthless pieces of crap made from twigs, rocks and notebook paper.

It lasted about a day before I got bored and tried to retire myself. Alas, I am still stuck with no combat skills and basketweaving.
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

Quote from: "Malifaxis"
QuoteI've often had the urge to put on a pair of clawed gloves and smack someone in the face with them.

You don't fucking need gloves, with the talons you have.

My nails aren't quite what they used to be.  Especially since the sliced part of my left index fingernail grew out.  I guess that's a sign than I should start growing and polishing them again.

D'oh, I forgot to log in for that.  :oops:
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".