Umm...shit

Started by Tamarin, December 25, 2003, 09:22:31 PM

Something tremendously cool just happened...gotta say, I'm still shaking.  Alive, but shaking.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

It's even better with a real live woman!
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Ha ha ha.....shut up.

;)

(*PS: There's no sex like conjugal visit sex...)

Dude, you gotta expect...be vague, get heckled.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Alive, but shaking...either you just went through an earthquake, or had an orgasm from a bowel movement.  :shock:

P.S. -Will remember to duck on the Salt Road from now on, damn gith.  :D -
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

well.. you know..
it is nice to hint about what you are talking about..
so that we may see what Arm is like inside your head..

But one question..
Mudsex?
*Shrug*
Just stay for the plotlines :D (Trademarked by someone else)
A hint would be suffiecient in letting us have thought about what you are talking about..
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

QuoteIt's even better with a real live woman!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAKFHSDF

No, no...it wasn't mudsex...I stopped doing that after I turned on the review command...

Lets just say I -think-....it relates to the HRPT.

A real live HUMAN woman?  Wow.

I once had a six-breasted Orion slave girl...

-Der Comrade
Mansa to Me: "You are a cancer to ArmageddonMUD."

What IS this mysterious review command?

Yes, I'm a noob.

The review command is a toggle that lets the Imms know that you are unsure whether you are roleplaying correctly. If one of them has time, they'll watch you from Imm-land for a while, and if they notice anything particularly good/bad about your RP, they'll likely drop you a note to let you know and give some advice/pointers.

http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/show_help?review

One thing you probably don't want to do with the review command on is engage in any situations where you'll be emoting out mudsex.. a lot of Imms are squeamish about that, its just a common courtesy thing. :)

Ah. And how is Review switched off after activation?

(Please dont take this as a hint that I'm planning to mudsex  :P )

It's an on-off toggle.

review on

review off

It turns off now? Cool!
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

Quote from: "Delirium"The review command is a toggle that lets the Imms know that you are unsure whether you are roleplaying correctly. If one of them has time, they'll watch you from Imm-land for a while, and if they notice anything particularly good/bad about your RP, they'll likely drop you a note to let you know and give some advice/pointers.

http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/show_help?review

One thing you probably don't want to do with the review command on is engage in any situations where you'll be emoting out mudsex.. a lot of Imms are squeamish about that, its just a common courtesy thing. :)

I found that out one time.. Didn't even know about the review command and wasn't even aware that it was toggled on. However, I was at the time emoting out my first MUDsex and then all of a sudden I receive a message saying that it quite disturbing to begin watching someone to see that. I was Whoa! Oops!

- Torax -