Zalanthan Pick-up lines

Started by Chronicle, December 19, 2003, 11:23:32 PM

Yo everyone, just thought i'd be funny to see what kind of goofy pick-up lines you had in mind. I'll start us off eh?

tell woman (sliding his tongue along his lips as he trails his gaze up and down ^woman form) Your one -tall- glass of water... And, I'll tell you straight up.. I'm thirsty.

Show me whatcha got!

tell woman (buffing his nails across ~cloak as grits of sand flail around his body) Have we met before?
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

The squat, red-nosed dwarf says, in sirihish:
    "Hey longlegs, do you have any dwarf in you?"

The tall, hot human says, in sirihish:
    "No."

The squat, red-nosed dwarf says, in sirihish:
    "Do you want any?"

(I'm charging half price for this because it's such an old line.)

human say to female human, "Say.. Have you seen my kank around?"
Female, "No why?"
Male, "I have to go riding."
Female, "Ok.. why did you ask me?
male," You look like something better to ride then a kank."

It is stupid.. but I saw it used.. IG.. :)
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

The weathered, darkly tanned man has arrived from the north, riding a grey kank.

The weathered, darkly tanned man swings his legs to the side and dismounts.

The weathered, darkly tanned man crouches down and looks for tracks.

The weathered, darkly tanned glances up nervously and bites his cracked lip, before shifting his gaze back toward the sand dune he stands atop.

Sand pours off of someone as she rises up from what looked like a sand dune.

The voloptuous half-giant lowers the hood of a dusty desert colored sandcloth greatcloak.

The voloptuous half-giant gazes at the weathered, darkly tanned man's rump, nodding in satisfaction.

The voloptuous half-giant hastily drops a massive, spiked club
The voloptuous half-giant hastily drops a massive, bone cleaver
The voloptuous half-giant subdues the weathered, darkly tanned man, despite his attempts to struggle away.

The weathered, darkly tanned man stares at the voloptuous half-giant in horror, immediately flailing about wildly

The weathered, darkly tanned man struggles in vain against the voloptuous half-giant.

The voloptuous half-giant tugs the weathered, darkly tanned man off of the ground, smashing him against her big melon shaped bosom.

Leering greedily at the weathered, darkly tanned man, the voloptuous half-giant exclaims, in sirihish:
    "Oh, but we are going to have so much FUN together!  Just wait until I take you back to my cave!"

The weathered, darkly tanned man struggles in vain against the voloptuous half-giant.

The voloptuous half-giant walks south, dragging the weathered, darkly tanned man behind her.

You hear a man's voice shout from the south, in sirihish:
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can't take credit for this, because its based off of something I remember that was posted on the old GDB.  That post convinced me that having a high subdue success rate is more valuable than any cheesy pick-up line.
Back from a long retirement

Ah, the mysteries of the universe.  Try to understand them, but can you?  Nope! They're mysteries!

The slick, grinning man says in sirihish:
"Yeah, I'm half-Mul. Well, the bottom half."

The <blank> says, in sirihish:
"We are Salarri men, that means we've got the sharpest blades, longest spears and largest clubs around."

*shouldn't this thread be moved to OOC*?

The fat, hairy merchant curls his index finger in some random wo/man's direction.  After the trek across the tavern, he says: "I made you come with one finger; imagine what I could do with my whole hand."

[later] He tries again, in sirihish, with: "Are you free tonight or will it cost me?" and adds, eventually: "Hey babe, wanna make an easy fifty 'sid?"

[desperately] "If I followed you home, would you keep me?"
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

I prefer the direct approach.

The militia woman's lips curve upwards as her gaze lands on the form of the man in a House's aba.

Striding through the tavern, the militia woman approaches the man in a House's aba.

The man in a House's aba pushes to his feet, a smile starting to form.

In a throaty tone, the militia woman says in sirihish, "Lets celebrate."

Tossing some sid towards the barkeep, the militia woman and the man in a House's aba rent the backroom.

Once through the doorway, the militia woman shoves the man in a House's aba back against the table, fingers working deftly at his leg coverings as a faintly shocked then pleased look crosses the man's face.

The militia woman has her way with the man in a House's aba.

Not an exact rendition but something like that. It was rather amusing to see the reaction to having the woman be a flat out aggressor when they hadnt done gone past first base before. I have to say that target of my pc's aggression at that moment played it well. I am sure his player blinked and wasnt expecting that to happen.  *GRINS*
 staff member sends:
    "The mind you are trying to reach is disconnected or no longer in service.
If you feel you have reached this recording in error... trust us. We know. = message A-16"

These are actual lines that I've seen used, paraphrased to the best of my recollection.

The grody, disgusting man tells you, in sirihish, with a wink, 'I got a bahamet in my pants.'

The silly little man sits next to you at the bar.
The silly little man says at your seat, in sirihish, grinning at you, 'So, you come here often?'
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

I'm not sure why, but I see alot of :

<generic PC sdec> waggles his eyebrows suggestively to you.

Has this actually ever worked for anyone?

Look <hotty PC> as !<hotty PC> enters the tavern.
think "Nice... but dusty..."
tell <hotty PC> (leaning his elbows back upon ~bar and continuing to stare appreciatively over to !<hotty PC>) Um.... you want me to help you knock some of the dust offa them boots, Miss?

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

think I am happy as long as there is no sand in her vagina.

tell woman (His gaze leering over %woman body) Your like a rare desert flower waiting to be picked...
sirihish:

Striding towards a blue-eyed woman as he flashes a toothy grin, tinged with a yellowish-hue, the groovy, brown-haired man says in sirihish, "Do I make you horny baby? Yah!"
sirihish:

Those Kuracis are Smokin' in Bed!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

This isn't much better..

random stinky warrior/hunter sittin in a tavern, "Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours."
ww.j0ram.net  <---  Now that.. that is scary place to be.  NEVER drink with other mudders, it leads to evilness and spankin's.. and crazy pimps.

go up to someone wearing a cloak and say," Is that your dagger.. or are you just happy to see me?"

Find someone in a random tavern and walk up to them, " Do you know where the fun stick goes? No.. well Amos knows."

Find a random half-elf, "So.. your half? So your legs are long and breasts are fake? Can I feel them to make sure?"
(She will probably say they aren't fake)

walk behind a templar and hug him, and say, "Oh.. I knew I would find it again." Then grope them til your hearts content.
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

You look like you've got a little elf in you.  How about a little more?
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Dismissing the rolled tube with a wave of his hand, the slick, black-haired man says, in Sirihish:
"No thanks, I only smoke after making love."

Catching the eye of the voluptuous vixen, the slick, black-haired man says, in Sirihish:
"So, back in Luir's, I was a twenty-a-day man."

Setting aside his spice pipe and smiling at the sweet young woman, the horny old man says, in sihirish,
    "I've been working on several new flavors of mul mix. Would you be so kind as to help me test them out?"