Does anybody else have this problem?

Started by grog, December 10, 2003, 02:49:26 PM

The moment the RP starts to get interesting, my RL suddenly kicks up;  enough that I can't even get a few minutes.  (or if I do, it's with a reaction time of three minutes because I'm doing ten other things at once!!!)

Yes
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

YES! The second we FINALLY are allowed to leave the gates, my moms all like, you need to go to bed NOW! No, no you CAN'T go back to the gate! Do I look like I care if your charactor dies? You need SLEEP. It's only a game.

OF course, when I cry for two days straight because I died, THEN she feels bad.

-Tortall, who stayed on anyways.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Yes.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: "tortall"YES! The second we FINALLY are allowed to leave the gates, my moms all like, you need to go to bed NOW! No, no you CAN'T go back to the gate! Do I look like I care if your charactor dies? You need SLEEP. It's only a game.

OF course, when I cry for two days straight because I died, THEN she feels bad.

-Tortall, who stayed on anyways.
Amen to that.

Oh and, yes.

I know nothing of mothers, but when I need it most, my router or access point decides it's closing time.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Yesss!
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

All the freakin' time, which is bad, because I don't get enough Crackageddon time as it is.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Hey, my character could get laid more often if real life didn't cut in...but then, I suppose I could get laid more often if Armageddon didn't cut in.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Yes, almost every time.  As much as I love ARM though, I somtimes have to choose my real life because its just too good.  *hides from thrown tomatoes and broken bottles.*
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Confirmed!  :wink:

Dont know what happned... but work tends to keep pouring over me right now..

Yes. Work and girls...come to think of it, I'll be a heretic. I love girls more than I like Armageddon.

Girls, however, generally get annoying thirty minutes after sex. Armageddon gives me better and longer-lasting satisfaction.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I will admit, I am often the one telling my significant other, that its only a game, the scene will wait and she needs to walk her dog before it explodes...

Usually I just have to walk it. :(
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

Quote from: "jmordetsky"I will admit, I am often the one telling my significant other, that its only a game, the scene will wait and she needs to walk her dog before it explodes...

Usually I just have to walk it. :(

Yes this is true.. :wink:
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

You don't understand, the trick is to get them to start playing as well.....
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

I keep trying to get the dog to start playing.. but he says that he doesn't like games that don't have pictures...plus his paws are too big for the key board keys... *sigh*
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I'd get my dog playing, but after the first few weeks he would already earn more Karma then I've gotten in the past 5 years. (Off and on)  He's a dog, his life is simple enough that he could devote his whole attention to the game.

I don't think a pure text game would hold the attention of dogs.  You'd need some way to incorperate smell-o-vision.  And can you imagine the poor coders who have to design the smells for things like the byn latrines or raw meat that has spent 3 days in a full backpack.  Dogs would really love those smells.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

In all seriousness, now I want a pet Gortok named "Buddy"...

please, please, please?

please?

:P
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

<mumbles something about gortoks having a tendancy to go feral and eat cityfolk>

Don't try it at home, kids. :P

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"Yes. Work and girls...come to think of it, I'll be a heretic. I love girls more than I like Armageddon.

Amen, brother.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.