PLAYER QUESTIONNAIRE: What's your current clanned experience?

Started by Gimfalisette, July 09, 2024, 03:41:16 PM

Redacted.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

I would like to see the clans that were before seasons. There are no Northern clans, House Kadius and House Borsail. No ATV, SLK, RF, SR, BW, Arabet, Anyali and more. It feels very disappointing to check Other for all these great clans.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Quote from: eska on July 09, 2024, 04:28:53 PMI would like to see the clans that were before seasons. There are no Northern clans, House Kadius and House Borsail. No ATV, SLK, RF, SR, BW, Arabet, Anyali and more. It feels very disappointing to check Other for all these great clans.

The point of the survey was "current play". Not previous.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Personally I'm having the same old Armageddon problems.

With there being nothing to do but skill train and socialize. Getting frustrated with the ridiculous grind when I do skill train. Not having anything to do once the skill training is complete etc.

Edit: And not to say any of that is insurmountable, or that the leaders arn't doing a good job. I think they're all doing great.

Quote from: Inky on July 09, 2024, 05:14:01 PMPersonally I'm having the same old Armageddon problems.

With there being nothing to do but skill train and socialize. Getting frustrated with the ridiculous grind when I do skill train. Not having anything to do once the skill training is complete etc.

Edit: And not to say any of that is insurmountable, or that the leaders arn't doing a good job. I think they're all doing great.

Yeah it's great to think that one day once I get a PC to where they don't need to branch to utilize starting content for their guild/setup that the RP might be less uniformly unpleasant but I will have to find that out once I can access the entire starting area for PCs of my 'type', because I literally feel like going out and socializing before that makes no sense, the character is so squishy they cannot even access the content /designed for the class specifically/. I hate that the solution to 'this is redundant' is 'lock something useful behind it', rather than 'get rid of it' or solve it so it does something other than be redundant. I have no input about sponsored roles. I've interacted with other people very little. One day.