In-game kudos

Started by MarshallDFX, June 24, 2024, 04:40:45 AM

Probably been said before, but I'd love a kudos command similar to the "typo" or "bug" command in game.

For what it's worth I'd set them to deliver automatically to PCs via the game after a 24+random amount of time.  Just keep an eye on them to ensure they are being used appropriately.

I also know I'd sure kudos the hell out other random things, like food items, NPCs, room descriptions... Stuff like this staff would not have to do anything with, but maybe it would be nice to see a stream of positivity.

I would absolutely love a stream of positivity. Please.  :-*

Eh, I'd rather not have more random stuff pop on the the screen while I'm trying to focus on the scene at hand. But, if it was a separate part of the menu, I wouldn't mind.

I imagined the item/room/npc/staff kudos popping up on our screens. Rather the PC stuff getting sent.. I dunno.. by email.. to an inbox accessible in the game menu? Something like that. Certainly not as a message during play... that would be a bit weird!

Quote from: Tailong on June 24, 2024, 07:51:48 AMEh, I'd rather not have more random stuff pop on the the screen while I'm trying to focus on the scene at hand. But, if it was a separate part of the menu, I wouldn't mind.

I agree. In my imagination it was like those announcements you get when you first login

Have it show up under bios with a little notification on the website.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

As long as I get to write my wordy-ass kudos in the request tool still! Don't see why an additional method of kudos-ing wouldn't be beneficial.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

+10000!

I've played in places where this was a thing and it really helped the vibes.

I think a notification in game would be too disruptive to a play session, a command like 'typo' that doesn't echo to the recipient in any way would be ideal.

Lol, for some reason my mind went straight to the Black Mirror episode "Nosedive".
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev