thank you

Started by Ursun, June 14, 2024, 11:34:54 PM

With Season 1 about to launch, we wanted to pause a moment for two big thank-yous.

To our producers Halaster and Usiku:

Six months ago this seasons-thing seemed like a wild idea; now it looks set to be some of the best Armageddon yet. Thank you thinking big; for launching this ship, laying in a good course, and keeping us off the shoals. It will truly be a voyage to remember.

To our new and returning players:

Thank you so much for giving Armageddon: Season 1 your time, attention, and talents. It has been our delight and privilege to help prepare this game for you, but you are the ones who will make it come alive. We hope you enjoy the whole thing: killing and chilling, thrills and lulls, bitter enemies and beloved friends, the sorrows and scares and the joys. This is the story told by your characters. This is Armageddon.

Your 2024 Armageddon Storytelling & Dev Team:
(signed)
Agigaak Ataraxis Enthemu Eurynomos Hulrouk Talos Urbais Ursun Valkyrja

"I wasn't afraid," said Pooh, said he,
"I'm never afraid with you."

This is so sweet, thank you so much!

Thank you right back at you! We have had such an amazing team who have absolutely busted their butts pulling this together with us and supported what we were trying to achieve (even if they were initially doubtful themselves) and kept up the positive attitude. Most of all, it's been an absolute blast working on the game over the last few months and just so much fun.

Likewise, it's been wonderful chatting and talking to the players who have been hanging around and helping out with submissions and getting excited for the launch alongside the team working on it. And then yesterday was just so magical, to see the world of Zalanthas so alive again.

And don't forget the mods! We even got newbie feedback that our Discord was a welcoming and inviting place.

Big thank you to EVERYONE. Every member of this community who helped to make this happen and helped it to be the success that it has been.

Love that little picture, hehe. I wanna know who is who. :p

Amen, sister!  And thanks guys for such a nice, warm message.

I am very proud of what we, as a team, have accomplished.  We all felt very good about it as we approached the opening, and were all very excited, but the real test was how many people actually showed up to play.  At one point we had 79 players and 6 staff on, which is a number we haven't seen in years.

So, well done staffing team, and well done to the community!

Now let's keep that momentum going.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev