Unexpected Rolecall Closures

Started by Windstorm, June 03, 2024, 06:13:27 PM

Quote from: Riev on June 04, 2024, 04:07:48 PMIts not fair to make the assumption that it is people mad they didn't get the role they wanted.
Sorry, I probably worded that poorly, I didn't quite mean it like that. I probably shouldn't have used the word 'mad', and that's my bad. I more meant in the grand scheme of things, this sort of thing is a very common occurrence, and that even though it completely is a valid piece of criticism, I think it's not that big of a deal.
I make up for the tiny in-game character limit by writing walls of text here.

In the grand scheme? Not a huge deal.

For many of us who have had staff take the "corruption and betrayal" tagline to the real world? I can absolutely see how it feels like the rug being pulled out from under your feet.

It is not a world-ending scenario, but some people may absolutely have felt 'betrayed' when told they had a week to come up with an idea. World will keep spinning, it just sucks, and sometimes its okay to say something sucks without saying HALASTER SUCKS.

I mean. He does. I've never agreed with him once, and he can't prove I ever did... but I feel this thread was more to express dissatisfaction and not people grabbing pitchforks.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.