The problem with the inspector, and sleep when hungry

Started by Ghost, December 06, 2003, 10:16:25 AM

There are two things I figured out and I think they are bug.

1) The soldier inspecting the belongings of the passersby at the gates, does not search the followers.  If a group is passing, it only says the soldier is inspecting the leading figure, and it does not say anything for the followers.  Maybe while the leading one is searched, the others might slip from the attention of the soldier.  But if that is the case, then it looks too abusable.

2) When you are asleep, and get hungry, at some point it says " You can no longer sleep without nourishment" and you wake up eventually.  Well, but after you type "sleep", you again fall asleep even if you are still hungry.
some of my posts are serious stuff

So bug them in game or mail them to mud@armageddon.org
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

#2:  Think of it this way, your stomach rumbles violently, waking you up...you're a starving 'rinthi.  You have no food, so you clutch a hand to your stomach and go back to sleep, frowning.  Not to long later, you wake up again, still hungry...in fact, a bit hungrier.  I don't think this is a bug.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Biologically, your stomach doesn't writhe in pain constantly while you are hungry.  You may be able to doze into a light sleep, but your REM cycle won't start because your body will wake you up again, via your stomach being a dick.  Makes sense to me...
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]