Don't forget to Kudos

Started by Fredd, December 05, 2023, 09:46:59 PM

Hello everyone. Just a reminder to empty out your Kudos log. If the game does come back from that few month downtime, your friends will need those Kudos to get the roles they want.

So, it's kudos time!
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Is that how it works? I didn't know that. Honestly, the number of people I don't want to give kudos to is a shorter list. But I may as well work on this one.

Quote from: Trevalyan on December 05, 2023, 09:48:45 PMIs that how it works? I didn't know that. Honestly, the number of people I don't want to give kudos to is a shorter list. But I may as well work on this one.

Yep! It's used for Karma for sure, and I've heard kudos are taken into account when there's competition for an RC.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died