Tuluk RPT Sunday, oct. 15. 3:40 pm

Started by Fredd, October 13, 2023, 08:32:03 AM

There will be doom, and gloom. As well as a possible call of the Levies depending on numbers.

(this is scheduled before the event on the same day that's posted on IC boards. Just to remove confusion)
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: MarshallDFX on October 14, 2023, 12:25:44 PMWhat timezone?

Server. So this is in 5 hours 20 mins, give or take.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Would really appreciate some information on what exactly happened with the planning of this event.

From the outside it looks like staff was not involved and there was a backup plan in place to use an area that was overlooked while delinking the zone.

The intent was great and the execution left me feeling awfully frustrated.
Refreshingly natural.

October 15, 2023, 04:22:14 PM #5 Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 04:29:59 PM by Fredd
Quote from: seltzer on October 15, 2023, 04:13:31 PMWould really appreciate some information on what exactly happened with the planning of this event.

From the outside it looks like staff was not involved and there was a backup plan in place to use an area that was overlooked while delinking the zone.

The intent was great and the execution left me feeling awfully frustrated.

We lost 2 staff recently. Our producer is the only one left. They gave the nod for the RPT in a request made just for the RPT. Sometimes life happens. We still got together and did some stuff. Better then nothing.

edit: And just an fyi. Because it can be hard to tell sometimes. The plot was moved forward just a little bit today. Any more is FOIC. We did hope for more, but sometimes life happens.

I was under the impression it was staff supported and the staff may have not shown up but not my rodeo. O7

I did wake up three hours early for this  :'(

Quote from: Inks on October 15, 2023, 04:26:05 PMI was under the impression it was staff supported and the staff may have not shown up but not my rodeo. O7

I did wake up three hours early for this  :'(

I'm really sorry dude. I'll take the L on this one. I could have probably let this one bake longer.

LOL NQ
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.