Byn Missing You

Started by Katima, October 10, 2023, 01:09:32 PM

Team Indie is looking for a foul-mouthed hardass to conquer the harsh Zalanthan wilderness that is..practically anywhere south of Luir's.

That's right, this rolecall is for a Sergeant of the T'zai Byn who will be stationed in the SOUTH. Your primary role will be rubbing elbows with southern Nobles, Templars, Great Merchant Houses, the occasional sewer horror and probably more than your fair share of filthy stinkin' rats (including the Rinthi variety). Are you up to the challenge?

Our expectations (shamelessly stolen/modified from Pathian):
  • Playtimes - Consistency is key. You don't need to live on the game, and you don't have to play peak, but your schedule should be relatively predictable and easy to interface with for your staff and your clanmates.
  • Patience - The Byn is one of the premier clans for new players to roll into who aren't familiar with the game. A leader here is expected to engage these players with patience and understanding, and help guide them both ICly and OOCly toward the resources they need to learn more about our game without over-breaking the IC/OOC barrier.
  • Communication - I don't need eloquent novels, but I need to know what you've been up to, even if some of it gets labeled as "wouldn't tell this to the Loot, but...". I will be expecting at least bi-weekly leader reports.
  • Proactivity - This is a leadership role, so you'll be expected to lead and give your lackeys things to do.

Is this the challenge for you? If so, submit a role application to the T'zai Byn with the usual details - rough estimation of sdesc/mdesc, background, personality, goals your PC will focus on, and aspirations.

This application period will close on Tuesday, October 17th unless something rolls in I just can't live without.
You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy. - Nightbirde

Due to there being a Templar role call out at the same time as this one that just completed, I'm going to extend the deadline for this one until Friday October 20th.
You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy. - Nightbirde

Last chance to get in those apps! This is closing up tonight!

This is now closed. Request responses will be going out presently!