Weekly Update, 11/30

Started by crymerci, December 03, 2003, 12:39:16 AM

Just wanted to say, the following changes sound very cool indeed.

Quote from: "Weekly Update"Sleeping people now dream instead of thinking. (Sanvean)
Being underground causes loss of sense of time (Sanvean)
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Oh yeah, this one too.

Quote from: "Weekly Update"A new program allows you to sell unwanted mounts and other various animals to the slaughterhouse in Allanak. It is currently only in the Allanaki slaughterhouse, pending possible unforeseen problems. If you want to get investigated in this, visit the butcher in the far end and type 'list'. (Zhaira)
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Yes, I remember back when the think command was added.... and then later changed to be useable while you sleep.

Also, I can think of a once non-agro critter that would have gone into the slaughterhouse very nicely.  I haven't seen that critter, but due to various things I have read others have seen it and apparently it's not only agro, but damned agro.

Also, I wonder if the slaughterhouse will accept baby objects?
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Quote from: "DrunkenSalarr"Also, I wonder if the slaughterhouse will accept baby objects?

I believe Tlaloc already cooked and ate many of them, if I recall.

For those that missed the humor in Raesonos's post:

TLALOC: Fertility God. Not nice. His favourite incense is the fuming stench of burning rubber.

His priests killed and ate babies to promote rain, which only appeared if the babies cried before death. What was necessary to make it stop raining we won't even try to imagine.

He is depicted in a mask with goggling frog eyes and outrageous buck teeth.

Married to CHALCHIUHTLICUE, who obviously likes that kind of thing. His big sister was salt of the Earth HUIXTOCIHUATL

===========================

This from:  http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/aztec-mythology.php?deity=TLALOC
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

QuoteHis big sister was salt of the Earth HUIXTOCIHUATL

You'r saying he is my uncle!?