psi when you cannot speak

Started by Lotion, July 22, 2023, 05:21:22 AM

I think we should imagine more situations when it is impossible to speak but where way communication is either necessary or convenient between two people in the same room.

A templar has one minion subdue amos and another pull on amos's tongue. The templar instructs amos to enter the templar's mind and to apologize, beg for mercy, etc..

Say hot things inside of the mind of someone you are smoochin'!

Stuff like that. What uses could you see to way during times where people are temporarily unable to speak?

This post made by mindworm gang

/j
Lizard time.

Quote from: Lotion on July 22, 2023, 05:21:22 AMI think we should imagine more situations when it is impossible to speak but where way communication is either necessary or convenient between two people in the same room.

A templar has one minion subdue amos and another pull on amos's tongue. The templar instructs amos to enter the templar's mind and to apologize, beg for mercy, etc..

Say hot things inside of the mind of someone you are smoochin'!

Stuff like that. What uses could you see to way during times where people are temporarily unable to speak?

maybe if you get decapitated you should be able to way for like ten seconds afterwards. obviously you wouldn't be able to speak but maybe on Zalanthas brains survive for a small time after being severed. (this could be made canon)

you'd be able to say goodbye to mom. tell someone that amos murdered you. talk shit.

etc.
Refreshingly natural.

Quote from: MatisseOrOtherwise on July 22, 2023, 10:46:46 AMThis post made by mindworm gang

/j
i dont think mindworms want even more people to dirty talk over the way. maybe some do, but people who play a mindworm that WANTS to listen to people talk smexy over the way should not be playing mindworms

Quote from: Lotion on July 23, 2023, 05:58:26 AM
Quote from: MatisseOrOtherwise on July 22, 2023, 10:46:46 AMThis post made by mindworm gang

/j
i dont think mindworms want even more people to dirty talk over the way. maybe some do, but people who play a mindworm that WANTS to listen to people talk smexy over the way should not be playing mindworms

the last thing i want to do is hear all the sexy ways.

unfortunately, i'm roleplaying a mindworm who really enjoys that stuff.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts