Code Fixes/Tweaks/Suggestions discussed via Discord

Started by Pariah, April 11, 2023, 10:20:14 AM

Some things that we have discussed on Discord recently to update/fix/tweak.

Poison being limited by Critter, IE one scorpion able to poison you ten times being a thing of the past.
5 (62.5%)
Fence skill addition of climb, they are the criminal crafters and most likely to inhabit the rinth and other areas that would naturally have it.
0 (0%)
Armor repair being absorbed into Armormaking, general consensus seems to be that it's super hard to raise and not very useful.  Also remove patched and allow it to be repaired to new like NPCs
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

So here are some things that we have been discussing on Discord about changes/improvements and all that.

I know as someone who was banned from discord for YEARS that sometimes people don't play there, so I felt like it was only proper to share it here.

These are just things we are sorta HOPING will get fixed/updated, none of this is staff backed or anything, but open to conversation.

Whatchu think?  I'm mostly hoping for the poison update myself because getting poisoned by the same scorpion ten times is a bummer.
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

April 12, 2023, 01:24:09 AM #1 Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 01:33:38 AM by najdorf
My top priority wish is
1) to have psi not breaking action, such as crafting, etc. and it acts just like emote / talking
2) "forage for" taking multiple inputs and increasing chances of finding them

Quote from: najdorf on April 12, 2023, 01:24:09 AM
My top priority wish is
1) to have psi not breaking action, such as crafting, etc. and it acts just like emote / talking

So so so so so much yes! It is something that has infuriated me for years, especially some of the crafts that take 3 solid minutes to make, and people think you are not responding to them so get huffy at you lol

Quote from: Kestria on April 12, 2023, 05:06:26 AM
Quote from: najdorf on April 12, 2023, 01:24:09 AM
My top priority wish is

So so so so so much yes! It is something that has infuriated me for years, especially some of the crafts that take 3 solid minutes to make, and people think you are not responding to them so get huffy at you lol

This a thousand times over.
Halaster the Shroud of Death says, out of character:
     "oh shit, lol"

Usiku, "Seemed like Jeffrey Dahmer was pretty pro at the locked apartment kill."