Nenyuki Agent Position

Started by Kurano, November 29, 2003, 11:05:43 AM

I'm looking to fill another position with House Nenyuk. If you're interested in playing a shrewd banker-type and don't mind dealing with the housing needs of players, send me an e-mail with a rough character concept and your player account.

- Kurano@armageddon.org
vendyra the Queen of Purity says, out of character:
     "ORFL"

I'm bumping this thread to add some information, and also just to let everyone know I'm still looking for someone.

The Nenyuki agent position is a family member of House Nenyuk, the merchant house which controls the banks throughout the known world. The PC will work with housing rentals to PCs, and thus has the potential to gather much obsidian through this work. It's not a role for everyone, however.

Pros: Access to Nenyuki resources, steady work, money, ability to drive small plots, and a unique role in the game.

Cons: Requires a lot of organization to keep apartments in order, a lot of e-mailing and posting to communcate with myself and other clan members, and a strong time commitment to the game to provide the service to other players.

I'm open to new and old players alike, as long as they are willing to put some honest effort into the role.
     "ORFL"

The floodgates for Nenyuki agents has been opened again, and I'm accepting applications. If you're interested send e-mail to Kurano@armageddon.org. In the e-mail please include your account name (mandatory) and a rough concept of what sort of Nenyuki you would like to play. (Less mandatory.) Applications through e-mail only will be considered.
     "ORFL"