Kudos Campaign

Started by FantasyWriter, December 19, 2022, 11:53:06 AM

I am going to start trying to, once per week, send a Kudos to the character's player that made the biggest impact on me or my character or was the most memorably, or just did something that was kick-ass.

Let's make this a thing.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I believe you mean Valenkudos, which is typically the only time of year I get kudos. And then, only for my silliest characters.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I really have a few to send.  Thanks for the reminder.

Do you still need to have the sdesc of the person to kudos them?

That's always what stopped me because then it became a chore to search through logs or track them down in game again just to figure out what tressy tress color hair tressy they were.

Can I just be like, Amos from House Fuddyduddy is fun to play with for reasons?
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

Quote from: Pariah on December 19, 2022, 03:07:42 PM
Do you still need to have the sdesc of the person to kudos them?

That's always what stopped me because then it became a chore to search through logs or track them down in game again just to figure out what tressy tress color hair tressy they were.

Can I just be like, Amos from House Fuddyduddy is fun to play with for reasons?

It is incredibly helpful to have the name, but if you can provide as much information as possible, staff will do what they can.

Good Kudos:
Amos the Hunter for Kurac, for that one scene

Okay Kudos:
That hunter that was in Kurac, I think he was a tall muscular guy?

Bad kudos:
The blonde dude in Salarr from way back when. He was cool.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.