Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Quote from: deviant storm on August 18, 2010, 01:49:12 PM
Now that took balls. Especially if you were the one who killed the Tor noble. If you were a commoner, were you executed immediately afterwards?

He was about as far from commoner as any PC ever gets, actually.

That Tor noble didn't use a warhammer.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I thought the hammer was Palimus's.

I was responsible for the burnination of an entire village.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

Quote from: jstorrie on August 19, 2010, 07:29:18 AM
I thought the hammer was Palimus's.

Palimus never held a warhammer in his entire life, just big swords. He used a sparring club a few times, though.

But yes, I heard about that costume, heh.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Hm. I wonder who dropped the hammer, then? We pwned so many of you scummy souhrons during the Copper War, it's hard to keep it all clear!

Not sure if it goes in bragging or shame, but someone may or may not have attended that same event dressed as a Fale noble, with a name that implied that Fale sucked.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Had a character that was born in the Warrens, became a Sergeant in the Militia, became a Hlum Noble, and then a Surif.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Tarx on August 19, 2010, 04:28:08 PM
Not sure if it goes in bragging or shame, but someone may or may not have attended that same event dressed as a Fale noble, with a name that implied that Fale sucked.

Faleatio Fale?
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on August 19, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
Had a character that was born in the Warrens, became a Sergeant in the Militia, became a Hlum Noble, and then a Surif.

I always wondered, due to things that I had read.... were you a special app into the Sergeant position? Or did you go through recruitment and all that jazz?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

August 20, 2010, 10:10:11 AM #1536 Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:13:08 AM by Ender
Quote from: Armaddict on August 19, 2010, 04:16:35 AM

The armor/hammer was acquired circa 2003, I doubt it was from the same tor noble you're thinking of.  I honestly don't remember who the noble was, I just know he was wandering outside somewhere, some tuluki HG saw him and squished him and sold his armor to my character, but I let him keep the tor signet ring for lulz.

I honestly still thought it was funny that someone at that party got marked for death by the south for wearing a replica templar outfit, and I got away clean with wearing an outfit that was acquired through the deaths of over half a dozen southern nobles and templars.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: Reiloth on August 19, 2010, 10:43:32 PM
Quote from: Tarx on August 19, 2010, 04:28:08 PM

Faleatio Fale?

Phelashio!
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Quote from: Ender on August 20, 2010, 10:10:11 AM
Quote from: Armaddict on August 19, 2010, 04:16:35 AM

The armor/hammer was acquired circa 2003, I doubt it was from the same tor noble you're thinking of.  I honestly don't remember who the noble was, I just know he was wandering outside somewhere, some tuluki HG saw him and squished him and sold his armor to my character, but I let him keep the tor signet ring for lulz.

I honestly still thought it was funny that someone at that party got marked for death by the south for wearing a replica templar outfit, and I got away clean with wearing an outfit that was acquired through the deaths of over half a dozen southern nobles and templars.

Ahhhh... Northern Party's.

Quote from: Riev on August 19, 2010, 11:10:20 PM
Quote from: Reiloth on August 19, 2010, 10:42:09 PM

I always wondered, due to things that I had read.... were you a special app into the Sergeant position? Or did you go through recruitment and all that jazz?

It was a sponsored role for Sergeant.

EDIT: I'll add that he also learned how to read and write in Sirihish.

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Ender on August 20, 2010, 10:10:11 AM

Hah, I remember that. Wild times.

I (oocly) loved that old bastard. Well played, Ender.

It was impossible to ever interact with him and not love him.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Those were the best Tuluk years evah. Won't happen again. Totally isn't happening right now, from what I heard, either. lulz.

I loved my Chaska  something something something something Jul Tavan :'(
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: jstorrie on August 19, 2010, 04:22:22 PM
Hm. I wonder who dropped the hammer, then? We pwned so many of you scummy souhrons during the Copper War, it's hard to keep it all clear!

Must...  Not...  Incite... Flame war...
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Quote from: Malken on August 20, 2010, 11:44:55 PM
Those were the best Tuluk years evah. Won't happen again. Totally isn't happening right now, from what I heard, either. lulz.

I loved my Chaska  something something something something Jul Tavan :'(

Chaska! Me too man. Good job.

~Jack Vance~

I played the perfect SR gavram ever, then got taken out by reel code in the reel code's early days.  :(
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: Oleupata on August 21, 2010, 06:28:45 AM
Quote from: KnownUnknown on August 21, 2010, 01:55:41 AM
God. I just want a war again.

Then make one.

YES!  Lets see, who should we go after...ooOOoo...Red Storm!  Take it down boys!  Then again, the guards at the gates of Red Storm would probably be like, 'wtf, you want to invade THIS hell hole?'

Byn vs Salarr vs the Arm anybody?

Civil unrest ftw!
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.