Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Quote from: spawnloser on December 16, 2009, 12:26:48 PM
I had a non-magicker HG PC that branched more times/skills than ANY single one of my other non-HG non-magicker characters.

Merchent?
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Indeed.  I could build wagons!  :D  ...then a tembo got me.  :(
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I had a non-magicker HG PC that branched more times/skills than ANY single one of my other non-HG non-magicker characters.

Merchant? ;)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Indeed.  I could build wagons!  Cheesy  ...then a tembo got me.  Sad

That is quite impressive. I've never even pulled off a humanoid merchant before.

Metagamer.  :P
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

I was there when it all began. 6-30-07, a day which will live in infamy.

You say, in sirihish:
"And now <redacted> is beckoning me for a meeting with her..."

You say, in sirihish:
""Purely business" my ass."

The uber tough badguy says, in sirihish:
"Did you tell her to eat a bag of dick?"

hahahahaha
some of my posts are serious stuff

Ooooooh.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

December 23, 2009, 02:25:44 AM #1108 Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 04:29:13 AM by Manhattan
deleted
move along

I got to make a suit of sexy black leather lingerie for a Lirathan, including the infamous quirri-tail thong.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on December 24, 2009, 01:58:54 PM
I got to make a suit of sexy black leather lingerie for a Lirathan, including the infamous quirri-tail thong.

She wore it too.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on December 24, 2009, 03:02:29 PM

She wore it too.

I walked in on that same Lirathan naked.  ;D
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

....is that the only one in game? I've seen those around, but never more than one at a time.

Quote from: morrigan on December 24, 2009, 11:35:42 PM

....is that the only one in game? I've seen those around, but never more than one at a time.

Depends on which suit of sexy black leather lingerie we're talking about..Or suits of sexy lingerie, in general.

After taking a long look at the accumulated clothing a character of mine had before they died, I'd have to say, we're far more obsessed with playing "dress-up" with our characters than I'd ever thought, before.

...Or maybe it's just me.  :-[
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on December 25, 2009, 02:04:54 AM
Depends on which suit of sexy black leather lingerie we're talking about..Or suits of sexy lingerie, in general.

After taking a long look at the accumulated clothing a character of mine had before they died, I'd have to say, we're far more obsessed with playing "dress-up" with our characters than I'd ever thought, before.

You're not alone, my friend...  I've have literally spent real-life hours fretting about my character's outfit, and gathering props and accessories.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

No, it's not.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Pale Horse on December 25, 2009, 02:04:54 AM

Action figures are dolls for little boys; RPG characters are dolls for geeks.

I kindly direct you guys to
www.secondlife.com
www.gaiaonline.com

Dress up all you want  ;D

Quote from: FantasyWriter on December 25, 2009, 02:35:25 AM
No, it's not.
You just don't see too many people wearing lingerie in public.  You know, just like in real life, people tend to wear clothes over their underwear while in public.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: spawnloser on December 26, 2009, 10:39:27 AM
You just don't see too many people wearing lingerie in public.  You know, just like in real life, people tend to wear clothes over their underwear while in public.

Krathdurn, boy, you ought ter visit Tuluk sometime.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on December 26, 2009, 12:33:43 PM

Or look at the gypsies. I've known several that wear almost nothing in public

Or maybe even Salarr. They like to walk around naked too, if memory serves.
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: tortall on December 26, 2009, 12:54:56 PM
Quote from: brytta.leofa on December 26, 2009, 12:33:43 PM

Or look at the gypsies. I've known several that wear almost nothing in public

Or maybe even Salarr. They like to walk around naked too, if memory serves.

Hahhaha, I miss that Salarri
Grebber - One who grebs.

There's a longstanding tradition of public indecency with Salarr.

On topic: I sold a pair of katanas to the one person who can pull them off.

Quote from: Only He Stands There on December 26, 2009, 05:16:07 PM
I sold a pair of katanas to the one person who can pull them off.

Afro Samurai?

Quote from: Manhattan on December 26, 2009, 06:05:25 PM
Quote from: Only He Stands There on December 26, 2009, 05:16:07 PM
I sold a pair of katanas to the one person who can pull them off.

Afro Samurai?

A certain crazy Salarri who had a dirty mouth?
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"