Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Think you guys need to sit back, open a bud, and relax.

Back on topic, I made a dung sweeper creatively named Sweeper BEFORE the dung code! ;D

He also discovered that he was a magicker during an alley brawl.

Before the dung code, one of my PCs got pooped on by his mount.

Quote from: Rhyden on December 09, 2009, 05:50:07 PM
Back on topic, I made a dung sweeper creatively named Sweeper BEFORE the dung code! ;D

Was that in 2007? One of the two dung sweepers who were duking it out over territory? I loved those guys so hard.

If so, I think I have a Rhyden PC fetish. Wait, that should probably go in the confessions thread...
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Quote from: Gimfalisette on December 09, 2009, 05:59:53 PM
Quote from: Rhyden on December 09, 2009, 05:50:07 PM

Was that in 2007? One of the two dung sweepers who were duking it out over territory? I loved those guys so hard.

It was indeed. And that fellow who I fought with (with a broom nonetheless) was the guy I fought with in the alley over dung-sweepin' territory.

His greatest moment was sweeping the entire road from Gaj to Trader's for a Red Robe templar who happened to be passing by.

emote sweeps furiously!!!

Heh, that's great.

I caught Tortall. New sig.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: Dan on December 09, 2009, 10:11:27 PM
I caught Tortall. New sig.

You will pay. :-D
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

I used "lol" IC.

(see tortall's sig above)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

As it was meant to be said:
Eh, my kank finally broke down west of the gate.

As it was typed:
Eh, my car finally broke down west of the gate.

Needless to say, that got a few wtf looks.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Spawnloser, I edited my post for you. Now go take a valium or something, dude.

Quote from: chuci on December 10, 2009, 07:23:09 PM
Spawnloser, I edited my post for you. Now go take a valium or something, dude.

Unfortunately, spawnloser will never change, and we shall love him for his contributions regardless.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I shovelled so much dung I got 146 coins for it. Srsly.
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Quote from: Voular on December 10, 2009, 11:42:45 PM
I shovelled so much dung I got 146 coins for it. Srsly.

You stole my shit.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

So much bragging to do... it's going to be a long year to wait.  :-\
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I was once responsible for the discovery and capture of a character, and then assisted in that same character's escape from the person I sold them out to. I made 3,000 off the whole deal, and save for a few very select people, no one ever knew. That character later went on to lead a high-profile and successful politi-social career, which mine assisted with in many ways. One of my all-time favorite story arcs.

Became Speaker of the House of Allanaki Mages with my first mage, when I was a total noob and didn't know jack shit about spells and magickal components, etc. Tossed in head first basically. Learned a lot about the game through the experience.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

I tried often to fool people in to thinking that npcs I played were pcs. I only had one great success, lasted 6 months before I did something stupid and people caught on.  I love that when I play an NPC and people don't realize it's staff animated it's often treated very differently (I say often because some people treat them just the same, regardless, kudos you people).
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

I will endevour to ignore your NPC sitting at the bar in order to maintain consistency.

::)
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

December 12, 2009, 02:46:45 AM #1069 Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 03:16:17 AM by Aruven
I hold the all time high record of being murdered by in house.  8)

Fourty-Five days from today. Fourty-five days.
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

Quote from: Adhira on December 11, 2009, 11:33:36 AM
I tried often to fool people in to thinking that npcs I played were pcs.

Sitting at a bar, offering to tell a story about something or other in exchange for a drink, and someone OOCed "Are you an NPC?", thinking perhaps that my guy had a floating green exclamation mark over his head.

I had another character that I (secretly) wanted people to think was staff animated, but I don't think it ever worked out that way.

I had a templar PC whose half-giant NPC guard got more kudos than I did.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I once fought a raptor with a knife and a spear, only I wasn't the one with the knife and spear. I think that bug provided the only example in game of something getting more dangerous if you disarm it.

Quote from: Spoon on December 13, 2009, 09:39:25 AM
I once fought a raptor with a knife and a spear, only I wasn't the one with the knife and spear. I think that bug provided the only example in game of something getting more dangerous if you disarm it.

I seem to remember something with a club, in the allanak arena, back near 2007 with the AoD. That was scary.