Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Quote from: HTX on December 02, 2009, 12:41:10 AM
Quote from: Synthesis on December 01, 2009, 09:49:00 PM
I suppose it was only a matter of time until the bragging thread devolved into mudsex.

Yeah, it just took 41 pages and over six years.

It actually happened on page 5.

Wow, guys, if you haven't, go back and read some of those old posts. There's some CRAZY shit.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

I once master crafted an item from a skill that I only used maybe three-four times before that item became a reality. I was not a merchant, warrior, ranger, or assassin.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

I once was stunned as Radoon was cut down in a hit or two on the north road by Isar with not so much as a word.  As I stare at my mantis head, jaw slack, I got an email from Halaster tellling me something to the effect of "Whoops, sorry, you can log back in now."

:o
Nothing to see here

Quote from: Jestor on December 02, 2009, 04:14:45 PM
I once was stunned as Radoon was cut down in a hit or two on the north road by Isar with not so much as a word.  As I stare at my mantis head, jaw slack, I got an email from Halaster tellling me something to the effect of "Whoops, sorry, you can log back in now."

ROFL, ohhhh, Halaster......
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: tortall on December 02, 2009, 05:01:09 PM
Quote from: Jestor on December 02, 2009, 04:14:45 PM

ROFL, ohhhh, Halaster......

Not that it matters now, 6 years later, but I somehow didn't want to know who played Isar... Oh well, there are way worse immersion-ruining things/moments, I guess.

I did something and it made eight beeps. At the same time. I can count sounds really fast because I was a drummer in a past life. Eight. So you all know you weren't alone.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

December 07, 2009, 01:40:04 AM #1032 Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 07:20:55 PM by chuci
edited for forum cops

Quote from: Olgaris on December 07, 2009, 01:33:35 AM
I did something and it made eight beeps. At the same time. I can count sounds really fast because I was a drummer in a past life. Eight. So you all know you weren't alone.

Hahaha!
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: Olgaris on December 07, 2009, 01:33:35 AM

Guess you threw off Adhira's count then.

Over the weekend... I got my first kill.

The rest of the staff will -never- let me live it down.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Quote from: Ath on December 07, 2009, 04:51:43 PM
Over the weekend... I got my first kill.

The rest of the staff will -never- let me live it down.

Thanks.
Is it safe to post what happened?  :P
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

I once crashed a Kadian wagon into a pond while yelling YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION, with Travis, and then I got an angry email - which I deserved.

But I still got to crash a wagon.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on December 07, 2009, 06:54:47 PM
I once crashed a Kadian wagon into a pond while yelling YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION, with Travis, and then I got an angry email - which I deserved.

But I still got to crash a wagon.

Laura is a naughty lass, but makes up for it with sheer brilliance.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Laura's PC made my gruff badass of a PC wonder if his complete and utter hatred of all things Kadian was unfounded.

For about two weeks. Then she did that with the wagon.

Quote from: Only He Stands There on December 07, 2009, 09:33:14 PM
Laura's PC made my gruff badass of a PC wonder if his complete and utter hatred of all things Kadian was unfounded.

For about two weeks. Then she did that with the wagon.

And accidentally your baby.

STOP POSTING STUFF FROM WITHIN THE LAST YEAR!  We don't want this thread getting closed down.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

wharrgarbl

The events referred to happened more than a year ago.
There's a lot of shit you don't know about me, Mom.

And the guy who posted about his first kill over the weekend was an IMM, bragging about his first kill as an IMM. Chill out.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

The wagon crashing incident happened almost three years ago.

Quote from: Lizzie on December 08, 2009, 10:21:45 PM
And the guy who posted about his first kill over the weekend was an IMM, bragging about his first kill as an IMM. Chill out.

Not sure if it would be bragging... more hanging my head in shame to be honest.  Unless I get the okay, you probably won't hear more about it.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

A couple of years ago I took part in a small event where we made it rain (albeit somewhat locally). Also, it included a Red Fang and a Soh dancing with eachother (not a metaphor for combat, no). Good good good tribal times.

Quote from: palomar on December 09, 2009, 10:08:15 AM
A couple of years ago I took part in a small event where we made it rain (albeit somewhat locally). Also, it included a Red Fang and a Soh dancing with eachother (not a metaphor for combat, no). Good good good tribal times.

I was there, as a human! Student to one of the desert elves. One of my most memorable characters, and certainly, among my most memorable scenes as a player.

December 09, 2009, 05:25:17 PM #1048 Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 03:15:20 AM by spawnloser
All of it?  Really?  Noone posted recent information?
Quote from: chuci on December 07, 2009, 01:40:04 AM
I (did something at) the HRPT, and (something else).
Edit made to the quote by me so that I'm not continuing to post recent information.

And if people say that what he said was vague enough, I disagree.  It is too easily possible, the way some people chat about this game, for someone to know which character he plays and would find this to be otherwise unknown information if not for chuci's post.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: Lizzie on December 08, 2009, 10:21:45 PM

And to one of the snarkiest GDB cops out there, chill out.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"