Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

Quote from: Rindan on December 16, 2007, 12:45:29 PMI have a feeling I some how managed to drink WELL past where most people pass out, and than drank some more.  I guess there is no limit to how long you can get drunk, and the drunk value decays at a linear rate.  The result was that I was stuck at "totally plastered" for over 5 in game days without drinking a single drop.

Only five? You're aiming too low! The secret is to black out, wake up, drink until you black out again; repeat until you've passed out six or seven times in front of, say, Muk Utep.

Having 22k in bank as an indy merchant.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I managed to bribe an Allanaki templar to not throw my second character into the arena with 1000 obsidian coins.  He was just a Tuluki lumberjack, at that.  It was fun!
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

Saw a bahamet taking a crap.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

QuoteI managed to bribe an Allanaki templar to not throw my second character into the arena with 1000 obsidian coins.  He was just a Tuluki lumberjack, at that.  It was fun!

Once, I paid ~2500 sid to a nakki templar to let me finish smoking my spice BEFORE they threw me into the arena. Yeah... I wasn't even haggling for my life, just the spice.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

I had a character almost choke to death while swallowing an obsidian coin in the Traders.  No, really.
Tryin' to make friends but people are jerks,
So I'm gonna put some fleas on you.
And the fleas'll have the plague,
And they'll make you cough a lot,
Then you'll be too sick to hurt my feelings anymore.

Quote from: Stroker on December 16, 2007, 10:19:14 PM
Once, I paid ~2500 sid to a nakki templar to let me finish smoking my spice BEFORE they threw me into the arena. Yeah... I wasn't even haggling for my life, just the spice.

No one brag about bribery again.  This one here just beats every other bribing attempt
some of my posts are serious stuff

I gotta say yeh .. that is fucking funny as hell.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

December 17, 2007, 12:30:19 AM #258 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 09:49:19 AM by Nyr
Bah. I once survived being dragged through the [place edited by Nyr] four times in a row.

December 17, 2007, 03:07:34 AM #259 Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 09:57:14 AM by Nyr
Quote from: Troicha on December 17, 2007, 12:30:19 AM
Bah. I once survived being dragged through the [place edited by Nyr] four times in a row.

My newbish nature is inclined to ask: What is [place edited by Nyr]? And why it'd be deadly to be dragged through it?

And thus why some of us think this thread is a bit too IC at times.

Please don't make this get shut down.

I had the best sdesc ever.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on December 17, 2007, 03:21:19 AM
I had the best sdesc ever.

if it was not the average man then you did not

I once saw "the inconspicuous-looking man", which is about as conspicuous as it gets.
Telling the Truth Where Others Hush.

Quote from: Adiadochokinesis on December 17, 2007, 03:35:06 AM
Who hasn't been him?

As far as I know, the game only had one "The average man".  So, there can be only one!

(it was not me i swear)

I dunno... I think "the giant walking penis" probably wins best sdesc.
Tryin' to make friends but people are jerks,
So I'm gonna put some fleas on you.
And the fleas'll have the plague,
And they'll make you cough a lot,
Then you'll be too sick to hurt my feelings anymore.

My one PC (mundane) earned somewhere around twenty to twenty five thousand coins in the span of a month IG by selling utter 'kankshit' to a few commoners, nobles and templars.

My one PC was -saved- by Halaster. Twice.

I think I was the first to see Eniriah's Gith helmet IG last christmas.  ;D <3 Eni.

This isn't something to brag about but I'll add it anyway. I think I'm the only, or one of a very small group to actually have one of my Lirathan's die to halfling poison.  :-[

QuoteI think I'm the only, or one of a very small group to actually have one of my Lirathan's die to halfling poison.

Have you played several Lirathans or something?
Telling the Truth Where Others Hush.

Quote from: Throttle on December 17, 2007, 06:40:16 PM
QuoteI think I'm the only, or one of a very small group to actually have one of my Lirathan's die to halfling poison.

Have you played several Lirathans or something?

Two.

I 'made it' as an independent tailor, selling both to shops and people.  I had over 50k saved, working towards buying a shop, as well as multiple silk outfits with matching jewelry and was coated in tattoos that were not cheap.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

When a certain high ranking kuraci family member and I were skulking about in a lawless zone, Eniriah descended, and we were both spanked repeatedly.

I still don't know why.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I stood my ground against all of house winrothol alone, locked inside their compound, and would have escaped if I'd been smarter about the code. I stood my PC up against an entire tuluki force and slowed their pursuit alone. I had a character survive being tortured twice in the north and south respectively before finally dying to poison.

I do think I have had the QUICKEST death in arm history - aside from someone dying from a fall - at the hands of about 5 other PC's.

I've used a buzzard egg for something during mudsex.

Quote from: manonfire on December 19, 2007, 02:39:43 PM
I've used a buzzard egg for something during mudsex.

I love you.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.