Bragging (no ic spoilers please)

Started by Barzalene, November 23, 2003, 10:45:16 PM

I once had a body of a dead scrab call my gith, 'Red Beast!'
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "Louten"I pulled the Vendyra mis-transfer, but only a few days ago. Pulled a noble half way across the known world. I shat myself. So much for using nicknames.

Lol, I was there.  It was hilarious.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

I once EMOTEd out taking a shit in the Byn latrines.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

I once was, arguably, the most politically powerful PC in an entire region.

Ate a baby.

I win.
Mansa to Me: "You are a cancer to ArmageddonMUD."

"Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept." <-- funny quote, Ralin.

I'm not that long in the game to have any bragging moments, this could be one of it though.

I had at least 8 pcs and half of them are killed by their own mounts, syntax shortcuts are bad, There's no hit kank, only hitch kank.

I can tell the game changed a lot, reading this thread. Enjoyable, I still don't understand how the teeny dart killed that noble.
Lovehina- Ken Akamatsu

Playing a tavern sitter that did nothing but talk to people and try her hardest to stay out of any sort of trouble, and being wanted dead by several different organizations /  people at under 5 days played of doing nothing of any sort of significance.

...I think that was an accomplishment.

:roll:

I once played a desert elf with AI endurance.

It was absolutely incredible.

He fell 5 or 6 rooms once and didn't black out.

I played an old dude who literally and truely thought he was the Highlord Tektolnes.  He was a crazy fek who adopted a wobbly table in one of the well known drinking establishments as his throne.
dropped everything and held my breath. This could not be happening. This was not my life. I began panting, all alone in a locked cubicle in a half-decent restaurant in France with a dead tapeworm hanging out my ass.

I made an ic purchase that involved nearly a hundred thousand cold, hard, and coded, obsidian coins.

I became a Byn Sargeant with a pc after 4 days of playing time.
My second spar and third fight IG, I beat a sargeant. My third spar saw another sargeant beat down.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Anonymous"I made an ic purchase that involved nearly a hundred thousand cold, hard, and coded, obsidian coins.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...

I participated in one of Halaster's RPTs - and lived to tell about it after.  :wink:
'm not defined by what I did in my past-
but who I am in the present,
and who I will be in my future.
I choose to be defined by integrity. -A.W.

Once, a long time ago...I junked an item made of metal.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Awesome thread, however old it was. Kinda inspires me a little to some of the fun stories...jeez..I hope I can get more into my current character. (nothings wrong with him, but it's a new role for me and I'm having trouble slipping into it)

Alright. This is my brag. A secretly half-elven militia assassin. Who was from the 'rinth. This was recently. Then, made sergeant in about six days playing time. ;) That was an awesome character though too.

Another one would be my guilder, another favorite character, who was an idiot. And for some reason nidhogg and xygax let us, a couple ELVES take the lead of a few pcs in the guild for awhile. Heh, that was great...anyways...he messed up a few assasinations.
-One time he was gonna leave a cloak with an atrium student's head draped somehwere where it would be found. Messed up my triggers...and some fun rping accidentally walking around with a head in his pack when he got back.
-Gave up someone he was suppose to kill to a defiler. Ahh...I dunno if he lived or died after all though ;)
-Messed up in several IC ways.
Veteran Newbie

Quote from: "Anonymous"I made an ic purchase that involved nearly a hundred thousand cold, hard, and coded, obsidian coins.

I made an IC sale that involved nearly a hundred thousand cold, hard, and coded obsidian coins.  And got my cut.   :twisted:

Quote from: "Xygax"I scalped a guy once.

I've been scalped. Maybe the same one :) Were you an elf defiler in the
northlands quite a bit ago during Rebellion times?

With one of my hunter chars, I went to Bazaar wanting to sell the scrab shells I got. I left my kank outside Marmlek's and entered the shop.  After some haggling the mud crashed and when I logged back, there was no kank. I wished up standing in the shop and got a sentence like this..
"A grey kank falls from the sky in front of you."
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

My twinkest moment, as I'm sure the Kuraci Immortals may remember this.. I had just come from a hack-n-slash type MUD where if you got the advantage of finding someone linkdead, you killed them and took their shit. Well, with that said, I was playing roughly my third or fourth PC and became apart of the Kuraci. This half-elf and I go to the Fort to do some sparring and as we come into the main sparring room he goes linkdead. Now me being this great pkiller and taking advantage of this decided to begin combat and kill this half-elf. It took me nearly two hours and about three dozen backstabs with this newbie assassin to finally kill this half-elf because he kept beating this shit out of me with wooden sparring weapons so I'd had to rest and come back. After killing him, I take him inside the nearest building and emote tucking him underneath a table before removing all my Kuraci items and running to Tuluk to sell everything.

After everything had settled a few nice Kuraci PCs decided to peraine my next drink and plays darts, only I was the dart board. And after that extremely undeserved, cool death I was emailed by Kuraci Immortals and told that I am to never return.
We shall step up preparations for possible military struggle and enhance our capabilities to cope with crises, safeguard peace, prevent wars and win the wars if any," Hu

I give this man much respect for this comment.

Get all-
Where get all grabbed up about twenty arrows with an npc beating me to death with its bare hands.

Without any emotes at all, and about two hours of foraging through stuff I left a pc-deserted blackwing village while really encumbered with rare weapons/armor/and some metal. I had to leave in the middle of a sandstorm and at night because the guards were coded not to let someone leave if they weren't blackwing. I then proceeded to go back and do it again a couple days later. My rp was called 'pathetic' by Halaster.

I once dropped so much coin in a room that you couldn't pick any of it back up because it was too heavy.

Stupidly, I went into an unlocked wagon in tuluk and proceeded to take everything they had and sold it all.

I went on a rampage in a gypsy wagon, killing almost everyone there just so I could get a 'fighting staff'. I found out that two of those npcs I killed were coded to be able to gamble, so they had like 5k coins on them, each.

Attacked a noble's aide, friend, and guard in a house. Got them all to nearly dead by changing who I choose to fight and initiate battle with before I died. Only because I had thrown a dagger and mistyped drawing another without realizing it. Fought with an off-handed throwing dagger for most of the fight.

Had the best wisdom -EVER- with a magicker but rerolled because his strength and agility were below average. Will never forgive myself for that.

Most of this stuff I got comments for, but have since shaped up and got myself a few karma.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dan Wrote:
QuoteStupidly, I went into an unlocked wagon in tuluk and proceeded to take everything they had and sold it all.
Once I ran to Tuluk from Allanak. Stupidly, I went into an unlocked wagon in Tuluk and while I was RP inside it, I caught by the owner of the wagon. He was the one I was running from. *snickers*
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Quote from: "Crashloft"I played an old dude who literally and truely thought he was the Highlord Tektolnes.  He was a crazy fek who adopted a wobbly table in one of the well known drinking establishments as his throne.

Haha! He was a crazy fek. :wink:
You do know that MUDsex is not a coded skill, right? -Nidhogg

Oh yeah...I also had an elf being accused of being a mindbender.

...although to be honest. I was actually trying what must be some mindbending skills...heh...found them in the helpfiles, but they've long ago been edited out.
Veteran Newbie

I swindled Kurac with my elf. It was about 5-10 thousand sid.
Quote from: Sir DiealotHow 'bout, instead of stopping app special apps, because some people are morons, you just stop those accounts from Special Apping? It would stop the mongoloids from constantly bugging you...