No, really. That's not all!

Started by Shabago, July 31, 2022, 11:25:20 AM

July 31, 2022, 11:25:20 AM Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 11:28:12 AM by Hestia
I feel left out without having a role call. Anyone else? No? Just me? Eh - doing it anyway!

Given the sustained growth in player count of late (awesome) and with some focus shifting to staff run plots and storylines, we are looking to take on 2-3 new staff members to flesh out our ranks, keep those requests rolling out, story-lines popping and player created content supported!

Quote ala Brokkr:

QuoteWe have openings in our staffing team for enterprising individuals with a passion for the game and a desire to work with the players, answering reports, guiding plotlines, steering clans, and generally causing mayhem.

If you think this is you please submit a request via the request tool under 'Staff Application', please answer the questions contained within the request form.

Quote ala Halaster:

QuoteWait, you mean we haven't killed them all yet? Ugh. Suppose we should get a staff member to look over them.

Okay, maybe I made the last one up. But at least the chances are good he'll kill you a few times once you're on board? Perks of the gig.

Call closes August 7th.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

If you apply to more that one of the open roles, including the staffing call, please note which of them you would prefer the most.  That's always nice to know.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Closed!

Excellent round of apps. You all should be hearing from us today or tomorrow.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.