About the "New" Elves

Started by askaran, July 11, 2022, 04:36:25 PM

Maybe not the place for it, but someone will correct me. I wish everyone who applies for these elven rolls the best, I'm super excited for them to get filled and jealous that I cannot do it right now.
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

Such a great time to be alive!
Just having fun.

You might get the impression from my avatar that I, too, have played an elf on occasion.

My impression from having done so is that a delf grunt is (for me, at least) the perfect low-playtime role. Log on whenever you can, log off whenever you want. There's always something you can do to help around camp, even if it's just poking a small piece of wildlife, and while there are limits on some roles, I don't believe you're bottlenecking a player who would do a 'better' job in the role if you're just delf hunter #561.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

ahhhh, I'm so jealous.

The ATV better be around when I'm ready for them! I've waited an eternity!!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22

July 13, 2022, 06:53:24 PM #4 Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 06:56:18 PM by LindseyBalboa
Quote from: sucre on July 13, 2022, 06:51:24 PM
ahhhh, I'm so jealous.

The ATV better be around when I'm ready for them! I've waited an eternity!!

oh no they just closed !!!!

but really the ATV look sweet yeah. all about all the elves.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

plz don't tease me *sob*
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
There is no room for doubt in power. -TJA, 5/20/22