Common behavior of D-elf Pcs....

Started by Athenspatch, November 20, 2003, 10:36:12 AM

Okay, Okay.  I know thats very relative to Tribe and roles within the Tribe.  My question is when you've created your own small desert tribe and your Pc's role within the tribe, what are common activities you as players do.  And how do you emote those actions?  For instance.  If I'm a tribal hunter, well I can go hunt and pretend to give sacks of fresh meat to a tribemate.  I can enter outposts and villages, trading for needed supplies.
    I'd like to hear your unique and creative ways of solo roleplaying one member of a tribe.
Thanks.  
And thanks to the Imms for keeping Arm free!

As far as I can tell, they are slowly discouraging this type of play. While its perfectly acceptable, there are also now a few actual tribes with npcs and homes that your encouraged to start as... for some of the reasons listed in your post.

Playing with an actual virtual tribe, and being the only PC makes it very hard because... what if you make enemies that want to go kill your tribe? Or what if you made a trusted friend (through the many trials of elven loyalty) and wanted to show him, from a distance where you lived. There are many things that are just hard to do while being the sole real member of a virtual tribe.

But to address the question, I hear junking things (coins, food, supplies) is a popular way to represent giving it to your tribe.

I don't think they are discouraging people from playing their own tribes.  Just encouraging them to play the existing ones (especially the coded ones).  I'm not trying to be picky here, but I don't think people should be discouraged from making their own tribes.  I did it and had a ton of fun.

Quote from: "Jenred"But to address the question, I hear junking things (coins, food, supplies) is a popular way to represent giving it to your tribe.

Not sure if it's changed, but certainly as of a year or so ago you couldn't junk coins.

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?

Yeah, you can't junk coins. Generally I just hand them off to a NPC.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

Quote from: "Athenspatch"
And thanks to the Imms for keeping Arm free!
Free... so that bill I get every month is fake..

Anyways.. I love those suggestions.
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.