A Celebration of Culture! (Morins Festival, march 4-6th)

Started by Fredd, February 28, 2022, 01:19:42 PM

Hello Everyone. This is the ooc post for the festival that should be popping up on most of the rumor boards.

Here is A rough OOC breakdown so people can make plans. All times server. Schedule subject to adjust as I herd cats. If you haven't gotten ahold of me to plan your event, please do so.

Festival is Open to anyone who wouldn't logically be killed on sight in the north. If the grey area in that confuses you, find out IC.

'Early Afternoon' Times are meant for off peak players. 
Hard times will be added as I herd the cats :)

Day 1:
8pm: Opening Ceremonies (firepit)

8:30ish: Kadius Event (Kadius Tent)

10pmish: Kuraci Event (Gibbet)

Day 2:

Early Afternoon:
2pm: Silent Circle Event (gibbet)

Late Afternoon:
3pm: Kadius Event (Kadius Tent)

Evening:
6pm: Kurac Event (gibbet)

8pm: Tenneshi Event (gibbet)

930pm: Grey Dawn Event (Decending Sun Platforms)

10:30 Kassigarh Event (Gates)

Day 3:
Early Afternoon:
1pm: Winrothol Event (Decending Sun Platforms)

Afternoon: 3pm: Kadius Event (Kadius Tent)

Evening:
5pm: Dasari Event (Gibbet)

6pm: Kurac Event (citizen Only) (Gibbet)

8pm Closing Ceremonies/party (Firepit)

Day 4:

7pm: Banquet for everyone who held an event. (Kadius Tent)
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Opening times adjusted slightly to work with schedules.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Some times filled in.

Updated with Times and Locations so you know where to go for the next thing.

Banquet location moved.

Citizen's Only Event location changed.

The Kuraci auction will start in 15 minutes! Be there or be a filthy breed!

Day 2 down,, it's been Amazing so far!

Wellp! That's one way to end a festival!

Last week of events got cancelled. FOIC why.

News on the relvent board.

It was a blast though! Thanks to EVERYONE involved!