PB-RPT, take 2!

Started by Shabago, June 06, 2021, 12:09:47 AM

Pretty bloody? Potentially. But this time, the PB stands for 'Pretty big' as due to contractual obligations we can not use the "H" unless world-wide!

That said...

The "March" is on and the picture could well be the outcome. If you're from 'Nak, Visited 'Nak, have ears in 'Nak or had anyone visit your area of the game-world to share word FROM 'Nak, you likely have a fine idea as to 'what march' and why. If you don't? Well, FoIC in that mentioned place!

This will take place in just shy of two weeks, to give lead time for you all to be there, if you can.

Saturday, June 19th @ 8:30pm server time (for gathering) and 9pm (hopefully) go time.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Of course, if you don't want to be from Nak, visit Nak, have ears in Nak, or don't like the news from Nak, there is still a chance to start a Tuluki from beautiful Morin's Village if you don't like Allanak!*

* Limited time offer? All bodily harm and death resulting to your character are the responsibility of you, the player, and Staff is not liable.  Unless it is during a RPT.  Or other times when exclusions may apply.  Limit:  One death per character.

Word travels out rapidly to all corners of the Known - from Morins to Red Storm - or in any place a Great Merchant House member or employee may be passing by, that Luirs Outpost has been OCCUPIED by the Army of Allanak.

While stories range from fierce battle to warm welcome, tongues wag freely and rapidly how the war banners of Allanak were sighted upon the north road before making their way into the Outpost itself! Residents within the Outpost itself speak of hundreds, if not thousands of soldiers spreading out to hold the area, and mass looting has already begun in various apartments, tents and any nook and cranny not owned by the Great Houses themselves.

By any and all accounts, it appears Allanak is making themselves right at home.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

1 RL week from today, the next act in this plot takes place! Saturday, July 17th @ 8:30pm server kick-off time!

This is to be considered nothing more than OOC lead time to let you all make arrangements to be there, should you so wish, and not to be taken as something you know or heard IC. ICly, the forces that be for this plot are where they are, and have made no mention of moving any time soon.

Folks, expect a fairly significant game-changer to be revealed in this one. Settle in, buckle up and be ready for a show, blood, chaos and perhaps a big surprise or two!

Today it is!