Thank you, Mr. Templar !

Started by sparrowtm, November 12, 2003, 12:40:44 PM

Aloha !

I know it's kind of unusual to have to thank these *coughs* folks, but ...

Thaaank yooouuu for sparing the life of a little half-elf with some weapons in her backpack that shouldn't have been there and sorry for my newbish emoting - I was simply tooo excited - my hands're still shaking.  :lol:

It's these situations when I have the sudden urge to spend lots of money for English lessons ...

Afterwards, I really felt like this:

:twisted:

P.S.: don't beat me for posting IC information. Pretty please ?
ever trust a grinning horse. It is always planning something.

LOL
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

That's so my new background.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Thats a tight picture.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Very good, welcome to Armageddon... now bathe me newbie.
ere it comes..

You're welcome

For what it's worth, there was nothing newbie-ish about how you handled yourself.  I actually remember appreciating how professionally you RP'd the situation from a player's prospective.

Uhm, for more pics like that, visit http://home.arcor.de/sparrowtm ... my own .. precious ... little ... archive.

Thank you, "Mr. Templar". I appreciate your commendation!

@Faglore: that'd be 500 sids then ...

Welcome to Armageddon!  I think the term newbie gets a really bad rap mostly.  In Armageddon we encourage new players, and I'm always really happy to see new players who are genuinely trying to fit into the Armageddon atmosphere.

We all know it's difficult at first, but we've all been there at one time and know what you're going through.

Here's another one for you viewing enjoyment.  I just couldn't resist!

man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Quote from: "Ender"Welcome to Armageddon!  I think the term newbie gets a really bad rap mostly.  In Armageddon we encourage new players, and I'm always really happy to see new players who are genuinely trying to fit into the Armageddon atmosphere.

We all know it's difficult at first, but we've all been there at one time and know what you're going through.

I am not THAT new :P I've been playing Arm since May, with a break of maybe 2-3 months. I'm just getting all excited every time something bad is going to happen to my character ... since it is still the first one and I'd probably shed a tear a two if she'd die. This is why I wanted to thank this special templar.  :oops:

Aaand .. another picture added to my archive.  :twisted:

Sparrow, if you have the source image of that orange kitty, I will love you forever.

Thavaldian - same website that hosts the Valhalla kittens thing.

The web artist does some pretty funny shit with kittens and photoshop.