Fake Apps

Started by John, November 09, 2003, 08:45:14 PM

As a joke, have you ever submitted an application you knew was going to get rejected?

Yes
2 (3.4%)
I want to do it but haven't had the nerve
20 (34.5%)
No
36 (62.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: November 09, 2003, 08:45:14 PM

I have to admit, I'd love to do it as a joke just once to give the staff a little laugh. But I think they might whack me over the head instead  :shock:

I dunno, I know its all in fun, but to me the funniest apps are the ones that aren't meant to be.  I've never done it, and I wouldn't especially because it may delay someone's real app from getting processed since a given staffer may only have a few minutes before logging and they have to spend it reading a dork app, realizing its a purposeful dork app, rejecting it with a 'haha we get it' response.

It'd be a shame if after that the staffer logged off and for one reason or another the rest of the queue wasn't touched till the next morning.

But that's just me.

app:

race: dwarf
guild: whiran
sub-guild: thug

sdesc: the sexay bearded dwarf-girl

main desc: Sitting behind you is a dwarf girl who streches almost six feet tall. She is slim and buxom, with slim features and buxom breasts. Her slim figure is accented by breasts that are buxom, and she's slim. She has a lush beard falling from her chin, which is lush, and rather hairy. Being on how it's a beard, it sits on her chin and hangs down a little. But not too much since she's slim and buxom and a long beard would hide her slimness and buxom breasts.

background:
Annabelle was raised on a pig farm with lots of dogs and cats and a mother and father but her sister was a half-giant because her mother fucked a giant one day by mistake.  She loves dogs and cats, and half-giants, and she loves her mother and father and she loves pigs too. Her focus is to grow up and live with her mother and father, and raise pigs and cats and play with her half-giant half-brother. But no dogs, because one of them bit her so she doesn't like them very much.

I've thought about it but never did it. While it might be funny, I'm worried that some staffer might be pissed since it's wasting their time. And it's also wasting the time of other people who are behind you in the app list.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

All this is, is a worthless attempt to get his numbers up. John... really it's not important. Don't go out of your way to get them up.

Personally I've never even thought of it. Though it could be funny it could be bad for above mentioned reasons.

Mostly I like to just think about really messed up apps that are funny. But not about submitting them.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

This cutesey wootsy little post almost makes me want to put on a school girl uniform, because its that sugary and sweet. ..After further inspection I see I already am wearing a school girl uniform so you may disregard my statement.
ere it comes..

Quote from: "creeper386"All this is, is a worthless attempt to get his numbers up. John... really it's not important. Don't go out of your way to get them up.
No it isn't. This was just something I've always thought about and then someone posted something which made me decide to put this up. Geeze cREEPER  :roll: :P

'sides, if I could I'd put in an app for Myrdryn and have the background of him (at the age of X Myrdryn became an Immortal, etc, etc)  :twisted:

Also. I'm going to be computerless for the next week  :cry: my post count is going to go down no Arm!!!  :cry:

I sent in a special app for a mantis sorc house servant named Fifi.

Unfortunately it was more fun for me than for Naephet.

Even sadder, he hasn't approved it yet.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Well seeing on how you -are- a mantis sorc house servant named Fifi, I don't see why Naephet should hold up on the app. You're perfect for the role!

BARZ for FifitheMantis!!!

How about a sorceror/bard with horrible facial deformities who wears a black cape and an ivory half-mask, has an incredible singing voice, lives in a network of secret caves beneath Tuluk, and drops chandeliers on the patrons of the playhouse in the Poet's Circle?
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

No, no no, he has to be a grizzled, white-bearded sorceror who goes around dressed in sandcloth and scares off the gith around Red Storm who call themselves sand people.

I'm talking about Amos Kenobi of course.