Advertisment

Started by Kalamri, November 06, 2003, 03:07:38 AM

Does armageddon advertise?,If it doesnt I think it should.

We do, more or less, in a vague sense. Most advertising costs money, and that is something we sorely lack, unfortunately. However, we do what we can, and have been exploring various avenues to do so. If you'd like to help out on various projects we have, you can contact me at tlaloc@armageddon.org, or Sanvean at sanvean@armageddon.org, and ask to be put on the Publiciity Forum.

We've been alittle dead, lately, as various distractions have taken ahold of us all. But I'm always up for fresh, new ideas.

-Tlaloc
Tlaloc
Legend

We are on Top Mud Sites. We have people post reviews where ever they have a place for MUD reviews. I beleive there are some old posters some place that I'm sure people used to put up. Although by Sanvean's word they need updating... For the most part, there is a fair amount of advertising.

If you want to post a review some place... Go for it, but make sure your aren't spamming anyones message board or breaking any rules. I wouldn't go to another MUDs message board to advertise for Arm for example. If you want to make up posters and put them around your home town. In a gaming shop or some place gamers go to, go for it. Again make sure you are being polite about any advertising though. Ask for permission before putting up posters and the like.

I know I'd put up posters if I had them. Make trips to the big towns around here often enough that I'm sure I could find a gaming shop or two to let me put up a poster, and now that I think about it going to have to find someone with a working printer and print up some. Need more Armers from around here anyways. You know... Us cool Western US people. Way better then those bothersome Eastern people(IE The rest of the world pretty much).

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I personally like the flyer that used to be around somewhere.  Just stick a few of those in your local nerd hang out and I think you could hook a fair number of people.