Do we need Who?

Need It
58 (65.9%)
Useless
30 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: November 09, 2003, 08:43:02 AM

UnderSeven wrote:
QuoteI frankly think this has shown that we really don't need it and should leave it gone.

What, you mean the 65% majority that said they want to keep it? Oh, good point.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

Quote from: "Wintermute"Well lately I haven't seen a time when I've been the only player around.  And trust me, I've played at all times of the day.

So how would it really help?  Granted if there's more players on, there's a better chance of someone being in your area - but is that seriously going to affect your gameplay?

The only reason I like who at all is it's been neat to see track the growth of the game.  Other than that I don't particularly like it.. everyone knows when peak hours are anyway.

I dont!! when??? seriously!!
 have wandered the dunes for days to come here and now you tell me you dont have a steel katana?

I don't know... I kind of feel lost without it.

You know, those little things.
For example my father is completely lost without his watch. Sure he has a cell phone with the time right there infront of his, but it's been drilled into his head so much, he checks it religiously. If he doesn't have it, it's like his entire arm is off-balance.

It's not that I depend on it, it's just, when I do randomly check... it's nice to have...

[/spam]

there is a WHO command? OMG!!!
anyway I dont need it. if there are no players I wish till there is no tommorrow

It's a toss up either way for me. Generally speaking, I could really give a shit less. But it's nice to see whether or not I'll be seeing any PCs around or not. I get bored sometimes, sitting on my ass trying to converse and interact with NPCs in the tavern or some shit.

On the other side of the coin, it is an OOC command, and completely worthless.
<Blank> says, out of character:
     "OW!  Afk a moment, my chair just...broke, beneath me."