Blood and Glory! Rolecall - Reigning Gladiators and House Borsail Noble

Started by Draugr, September 30, 2019, 02:41:48 AM

It's that time again! 

For some the tolling of the Arena Bell means a welcome break from the drudgery of chores, a chance to escape latrine duty, one less patrol of narrow dark alleys searching for rinth rats, or an opportunity to display one's latest fashion achievement.

For you, The Bell is Life.  And Death.  Blood.  And Glory.

Yours may not be a long life as the weak and cowardly count the days, but you will live like no other commoner can live, fight like no other warrior can fight, and live OR die on the glorious sands of Allanak's Arena.  Hallowed ground of Champions that most mere mortals are unworthy of stepping even one foot onto.

For others, high above the blood, sweat, and tears of the arena's depths, the sounding of the Bell is a call to the Show.  Another opportunity to put on a glorious display of why Borsail stands above all other Noble Houses beneath the High Lord's Shadow.  Or perhaps the Arena's Bell is a summons to gather your fellow Highborn to bask in the reflected glory of the games, while you work your machinations and plans amongst the gathered nobility.  Whichever the case, the Bell Tolls for you!

We are seeking (at least) two REIGNING GLADIATORS to step out into the glory of Allanak's Arena sands .

We are also seeking one additional Noble of House Borsail to join the ranks of Allanak's Premiere Noble House.

If you think you've got what it takes.  Submit your apps before Midnight server, Ocotber 4th with a header of Reigning or Borsail Noble so that the corpses can be sorted... I mean so that we don't accidentally throw a highborn in... I mean, because I get confused easily.

Blood and Glory!

Pro-tip
While you are expected to send in a description and background, they're only a small part of what we're looking at. The best way to get these roles is to give us a clear idea of what enthuses you about the role and what you'd like to do once you have them (see also plots!). We like to see people give thought  to how best include others in their roleplay and plots as well as make things interesting in the city.

This closes soon, folks. If you're interested this is your final chance to get your apps in!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's closed. Thanks for everyone that applied, and you'll be contacted soon!