Tickets

Started by Silent Bob, October 30, 2003, 11:33:02 PM

Does anyone besides me wish the tickets said not only where the mount was at or the shop the item was being tailored or repaired at but also what mount it was or what item it was?  Because a ticket just looks like a ticket like a ticket and what is that ticket for I wonder sometimes?

By looking at the mount tickets, you can tell which shop they came from.

And clothing tickets?  You just have to guess.

What you should do, if you're feeling creative, is to write up a bunch of tickets for the various tailors about the game.

Armour tailor in Allanak
Armour tailor is Tuluk
Armour tailor in Luir's
Clothing tailor in Allanak
Clothing tailor in Tuluk

Write up some descs, and some mdescs, and send it in, and maybe, perhaps, the immortals will implement your idea, and forever now you'll touch the game of Armageddon.

Now, on to the topic of _WHAT_ the ticket is for?   Naw.  I think it's fine.  So you've pulled out your ratlon instead of your gwoshi.  Meh.  Just rent it again.  It's just a measily 20 coins.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Tickets can't talk, and you can't read.  :wink:

Pictures could only give very general information, but already tickets from different shops look different.

A vellum ticket is just a vellum ticket ... and don't forget banks.  I like Mansa's idea.

There's little worse than killing someone and finding a dozen+ tickets in their pockets, eh?
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]