Silus Thanks

Started by Silus, May 13, 2017, 11:58:28 PM

May 13, 2017, 11:58:28 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:48:18 AM by Delirium
Dear players of this amazing game,
This game has done a lot for me since my introduction to Arm.
I would like to thank <edited>, my best friend in this game, and the man who introduced me to it. I would also like to thank <edited> for the amazing role play and the eventual growth of my character.
My character lived a lot longer than he should have by all rights. Thank you for the guidance.
Sincerely,
<edited>

Ehm. You're not really allowed to do that, mate. You can't just announce on the forum to everyone "Thanks, I'm dead". I'm pretty sure the admins will tell you the same.
No shade and zero profit.

Duel noted sorry new to the forum

;) Send Kudos instead! It's a function in the request tool! Have fun in your next character.
Smooth Sands,
Maristen Kadius, Solace the Bard, Paxter (Jump), Numii Arabet, and the rest.

Aww, this is awesome. I'm glad you had so much fun on your character and hope you get back into it with a new character soon. I know exactly what you're feeling with the need to express gratitude after a death, I hope it was a good one.

Hi Silus,

I'm so glad you had a great time with your first PC! I did have to edit your post, as we keep IC (In-Character) information off of the GDB (General Discussion Board) so that it can be found out in the game instead. I encourage you to send kudos to these players through the request tool! I'm sure they will love it.

Welcome to Armageddon!  Happy to have a new player! :)
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

dying is hard, but the good thing about it is, you get to make a brand new character!
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Welcome to Armageddon!
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!