How Many PCs Have You Had?

Started by a french mans shirt, December 20, 2016, 07:48:57 AM

January 01, 2017, 11:45:57 PM #125 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:23:10 AM by Is Friday
164. I did a lot of "ranger explore" and still do to this day. I'm all about flash in the pan.

I have too many to go over so I'll just cover the semi-recent notable ones.

156.) Samim Muyal - dead Templarate aide. Killed for trying to help him out. She was a hidden sorcerer that I hadn't had a reason to have her start learning spells yet because she was incredibly loyal to the Templarate. My general idea for her was to serve until she found the justice to be 'lacking' and turn her into a do-good vigilante sorc. I was nervous as hell about getting sniffed somehow but she ended up dying for mundane reasons: lunatic boss.

155.) Bezmur - stored Paint al'Seik. My PC focus with this one was to build up a good relationship between Seik and Kurac for added roleplay as a tribe storyteller. It was fun. I stored to play Samim after a while of getting bored with all the solo RP.

154.) Pykapp - dead Got herself killed while trying to pull one over on a few particular people. Was spying and swindling.

152.) Kitt Borsail/Tor - dead Led to her death by her beloved cousin after a long string of political missteps. I spent a majority of the time playing Kitt trying to make her as outrageous and engaging as possible yet still be a human disaster. She wrote quite a few books, was an instructor for the Tor Academy, and was contract-married to a fat guy. Out-maneuvered and destroyed by Rusimelle Fale (Ru)--they had a very long and hilarious feud.

151.) Umyska Salarr - dead Killed in the Arena by a Borsail mul gladiator after trying to show off. She was a firecracker in the Allanaki political arena that pissed a lot of people off. It all started with "brandishing" her weapon around some crazy Oash Lord.... In Tuluk she was regarded in very good favor, having successfully bribed the right Templars. She was a Bard Apprentice for the status of it and also for the opportunity to dunce on people in the street in the name of art.

147.) Rikaar - dead Double al'Seik. Infamous worldwide because she was a "dangerous" water mage in the Tablelands. I think she visited Tuluk proper once when she was a brand new PC (I bought something at the marketplace then left?), but otherwise stayed clear of cities. I believe both cities had a "kill on sight" order for her. She regularly threatened Gemmed to stay out of the Tablelands and later was credited with Gemmed deaths. (She killed 1 PC in self defense.) During a meeting between many tribes and Kurac in the Pah she was attacked by a group of Sun Runners. She survived, somehow ended up in the Rukkian Elemental Plane, was grabbed and "thrown" back onto the current Plane of Existence. The Sun Runners had to cancel their witch killing party. She agreed to be buried in the Shield Wall to appease the Sun Runners and stop them from declaring war on the Seik.

That PC is why new age mages have so many restrictions. You're welcome.

127.) Bosh - dead Gladiator. Arena Champion x1, died defending her title for the first time. (Everybody died, though.) She was a silly cockneyed 'rinthi with a giant Warhammer.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

January 02, 2017, 03:31:22 AM #126 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:42:17 AM by Inks
I'm liking this thread for the PC stuff.

Overall the most interesting thread, even though I have played for years I don't even know a tiny portion of these PCs!

18 characters in total. 8 stored (due to absence from the game, usually) The rest dead from being a dumbass.

Only notable one was a 28 day ranger named Naus. I don't think she did anything particularly special, though. I was very sad when I drunkenly (IRL) fell down a hole and died. Rest in pieces, first and only long-lived character.

Edit: Wrong thread.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: Is Friday on January 01, 2017, 11:45:57 PM

156.) Samim Muyal - dead Templarate aide. Killed for trying to help him out. She was a hidden sorcerer that I hadn't had a reason to have her start learning spells yet because she was incredibly loyal to the Templarate. My general idea for her was to serve until she found the justice to be 'lacking' and turn her into a do-good vigilante sorc. I was nervous as hell about getting sniffed somehow but she ended up dying for mundane reasons: lunatic boss.

Holy shit.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: WarriorPoet on January 02, 2017, 06:48:59 PM
Quote from: Is Friday on January 01, 2017, 11:45:57 PM

Holy shit.

IsFriday plays Armageddon to the hilt, man. Live fast, die young and often. It's the Jake Way.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

January 02, 2017, 08:09:21 PM #131 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 08:14:22 PM by MeTekillot
My last notable PC was a gith with hilariously high strengthgith with hilariously high strength, and the one before that was Percy Oash. I've had a little over 20 characters.

I got warned about pissing on other gith without consent. Pretty sure I scored at least 3 player complaints? Fun role. Also someone spread rumors on various MUDs (includiong one I'm an admin on) that Percy was a serial rapist (???)

Quote from: MeTekillot on January 02, 2017, 08:17:50 PM
I got warned about pissing on other gith without consent. Pretty sure I scored at least 3 player complaints? Fun role. Also someone spread rumors on various MUDs (includiong one I'm an admin on) that Percy was a serial rapist (???)

You played Percy? Wow. I was 'just supposed to water your damned garden', but instead went cannibal crazy on a dead lover. So glad you got that guy killed, he was becoming.... just awful.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

I think I started around November in 2013? Somewhere around then!

1) Sadir - Dead (Learning the code I made a Tuluki soldier very mad)
  2) Crowth - Dead (Munched by an AoD beetle with sick cross decals)
  3) Veral - Dead (Learned outside of Red Storm was scary)
  4) Scirel - Dead (AoD Corporal, after a series of desertion walks to and from Tuluk all ended in the arena)
  5) Daen - Dead (Learned raiding is scary)
  6) Sarrack - Dead (After killing a Salarri war slave, got kicked out. Died a few days later to a scrab cause he thought shirts and helmets were for nerds)
  7) Caliel - Dead (My first elf! After starting a small gang, ended up pissing an Oashi Lord off. Learned Oashi Lords are scary in person)
  8) Anati - Dead (Bought an apartment pretty early into the character, found some steak. Lots of poison was in the steak)
  9) Kaira - Dead (Tuluki Legions recruit. Ended up in the cells with her special someone, only one left alive. It wasn't me.)
  10) Herra - Dead (Neat Guilder with skeleton tattoo's, vengeful person drowned me. Only drowning death by water I have under my belt.)
  11) Tonna - Dead (Way knocked me out on the streets, got carried off and knifed)
  12) Evaline - Dead (AoD Recruit, assassinated kinda)
  13) Crail - Dead (Rinthi barber, was called a snitch and shanked up as is proper for snitches)
  14) Fassel - Stored
  15) Sileah - Dead (Zombie spiders in a spooky Sorcerer fight after a sewer tidal wave)
  16) Zerraeh - Stored
  17) Cossarommo - Stored (Meant to be my happiest quazi sun-runner character, turned the saddest. Was in the Byn, sergeant died on a run. Northern Sergeant snapped what left of our group was left. Killed her group buddies, giant broke her arm during interrogations, then she got sent back to Nak)
  18) Joosu - Dead (Really crazy AoD Recruit died to a spider. Only character I've had hold a knife to a baby in front of its mother)
  19) Perret - Stored (Healer gal tried super hard to make a player clan centered around medicine when that became a thing.)
  20) Akahn - Stored
  21) Blum - Dead (First time being a dwarf, tried to be the best thief. We all know scruffy rinthi guy gets us in the end)
  22) Akasha - Dead (Secret mutant AoD, died protecting a templar like a good citizen should!)
  23) Neht - Stored
  24) Rish - Dead (Tried out silt skimming)
  25) Tali - Stored
  26) Taemell - Dead (A demon elf -horns and tail-, assassinated in Storm)
  27) Pellatemi - Dead (Bynner, don't piss off your Sergeants!)
  28) Moh - Dead (Also a Bynner, didn't plan to be one. Went afk on my end after sitting at the Gaj, came back to find someone had shot her to death from the roasting pits)
  29) Marrum - Dead (The most crippled Tuluki elf in Nak! Double crossed by folk she hired to get her to the Pah)
  30) Coralah - Dead (Assassinated)
  31) Mish - Stored (I tried so hard to play a lizard person! I was so close to the promise land!)
  32) Tevean - Dead (One armed Rukkian, think this was a mistake of being slightly drunk at the keyboard and near the silt sea)
  33) REDACTED- Stored
  34) REDACTED - Stored
  35) REDACTED - Stored
  36) REDACTED - Dead
  37) REDACTED - Dead
  38) REDACTED - Stored
  39) REDACTED - Stored
  40) REDACTED - Dead
  41) REDACTED - Stored
  42) SEKRET - Alive
Quote from: TheWanderer on June 27, 2016, 07:18:18 PM
Patuk, you and 8bit are my favorite.

Finding this stuff out fills me with love for Armageddon.

My character totally enjoyed Moh and griefed when she died.
Same character organized the doublecrossing of your next character, whom by the way was then eaten by a cannibal dwarf.

Were you playing the character who changed personalities depending on whether or not her hood was on? I thought I recognized the style. I should've sent a buncha kudos.

Soo coool.

Quote from: Dar on January 06, 2017, 10:57:27 PM
Finding this stuff out fills me with love for Armageddon.

My character totally enjoyed Moh and griefed when she died.
Same character organized the doublecrossing of your next character, whom by the way was then eaten by a cannibal dwarf.

Were you playing the character who changed personalities depending on whether or not her hood was on? I thought I recognized the style. I should've sent a buncha kudos.

Soo coool.

Nooo, not the dwarf! I remember him!

I was that personality person, that was Coralah

My brainiac bynner kid had plans on your multiple-personalities character.  Anyway. Kudos. Way to go. Your characters are utmost pleasure to play with.

Thank you, I've had a great time with all your peeps that I guessed were you!  ;D

I'm pretty impressed by 8bitgrandpa's PK-to-regular-death ratio. Good shit.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: Fathi on January 07, 2017, 12:07:47 AM
I'm pretty impressed by 8bitgrandpa's PK-to-regular-death ratio. Good shit.

I'm impressed by the speed at which they can turn out distinct characters. I remember a good number of them (and not just the ones I [in]directly killed).

8bit, assuming your demon elf was the same demon elf my (super-intoxicated) Byn Sergeant attempted to sell to Borsail on multiple occasions, I always thought you were a good sport.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on January 07, 2017, 12:58:26 AM
8bit, assuming your demon elf was the same demon elf my (super-intoxicated) Byn Sergeant attempted to sell to Borsail on multiple occasions, I always thought you were a good sport.

That was you doing that? I can't say I'm terribly surprised.  ;D My favorite part about her was emoting the tail.

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on January 06, 2017, 10:43:59 PM
17) Cossarommo - Stored (Meant to be my happiest quazi sun-runner character, turned the saddest. Was in the Byn, sergeant died on a run. Northern Sergeant snapped what left of our group was left. Killed her group buddies, giant broke her arm during interrogations, then she got sent back to Nak)

I'm pretty sure I was the Sergeant that died. I remember hearing about the aftermath awhile later and have felt  a little bad about everyone getting killed because of my Pc's death. considering my death was stupid and easily avoidable if I had of just -drawn a fucking weapon-.   
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

I remember the goddamn demon elf and being so scared of it. That was you?
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Oh, man, I remember Tali from when I was (more of) an utter newbie. You helped me out a lot, then, and I experienced a couple of great scenes around you. I absolutely love your RP ability, and I thought I recognized your style on Pellatemi and Moh, ha.

Quote from: WanderingOoze on January 07, 2017, 12:26:29 PM
I'm pretty sure I was the Sergeant that died. 

Oh you were indeed that Sergeant, Ooze! Oh that poor elf had a bad time cause of that.

Quote from: Cind on January 08, 2017, 06:17:46 AM
I remember the goddamn demon elf and being so scared of it. That was you?

Of coure the demon elf was me. I put all effort into being the spookiest!

Quote from: azuriolinist on January 08, 2017, 07:28:42 AM
Oh, man, I remember Tali from when I was (more of) an utter newbie. You helped me out a lot, then, and I experienced a couple of great scenes around you. I absolutely love your RP ability, and I thought I recognized your style on Pellatemi and Moh, ha.

Thank you for that! I'm always happy to try and make Arm fun for the semi Newbz. Mmm, out of those three I would say Moh was my favorite to play.

January 09, 2017, 04:42:50 PM #146 Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:45:06 PM by Rolav
Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on January 07, 2017, 01:59:42 AM
Quote from: BadSkeelz on January 07, 2017, 12:58:26 AM

That was you doing that? I can't say I'm terribly surprised.  ;D My favorite part about her was emoting the tail.

Ohhhh, that was you.  I guess it's been long enough to say I was Hinafe, the AoD Recruit.  I think he felt bad for her that she didn't really have friends, and considering he was fucking an elf, he had developed sympathy for that sort of thing.  I totally remember the Byn Sergeant drunkenly talking about selling her, too.

Too many small little nobodies who got too curious and died.

New year's resolution though is to play another long lived PC who resides in the thick of it.

Notables I've played long ago:

Ghost: city elf who had some stuff going between both crime rings north/south

Lefty: Half-giant tank of death. Trained with just about ecru other death machine alive at that time.  Worked every profession at some point.  Lol. He was fun.

Corporal Nasca AoD

Fale Noble who fell to his death off the new Oashi taverns balcony during a party.

Scar/Ghost (lol) nickname not self given.  Bynner dwarf who was quite ballsy.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

1) Dol - Dead
  2) Iraku - Dead
  3) Dryl - Dead
  4) Isos - Dead
  5) Aray - Dead
  6) Scorn - Dead
  7) Ozwald - Dead
  8) Flint - Dead
  9) Kyknos - Dead
  10) Nekti - Dead
  11) Lyen - Dead
  12) Sandoe - Dead
  13) Fade - Dead
  14) Delm - Dead
  15) Iss - Dead
  16) Firis - Dead
  17) Kiln - Dead
  18) Tain - Dead
  19) Jaus - Dead
  20) Lypse - Dead
  21) Spyrul - Dead
  22) Rebul - Dead
  23) Ichi - Dead
  24) Kolos - Dead
  25) Norob - Dead
  26) Codikodek - Dead
  27) n/a - Dead
  28) n/a - Dead
  29) n/a - Dead
  30) n/a - Dead
  31) n/a- Dead
  32) n/a- Alive

Since 2010
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

Quote from: chrisdcoulombe on January 10, 2017, 01:57:00 PM
1) Dol - Dead
  2) Iraku - Dead
  3) Dryl - Dead
  4) Isos - Dead
  5) Aray - Dead
  6) Scorn - Dead
  7) Ozwald - Dead
  8) Flint - Dead
  9) Kyknos - Dead
  10) Nekti - Dead
  11) Lyen - Dead