FAKE character idea thread!

Started by evilcabbage, October 03, 2016, 07:13:59 PM

my new character will be a master assassin with teleportation.

all my enemies, beware.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

I want to play a character that is, somehow, a direct fucking descendant of the Highlord that is psionically and magically null in every sense. Around him, magick stops working, psionics do not function whatsoever in his presence, and that his relationship with the land is literally nonexistant. Innately, he should be absolutely, positively fucking terrifying to everyone but he should have no idea why.

I've always wanted to play someone immortal. Doesn't age, doesn't die(maybe unless chopped up or something). Been around for a long, long time.

I wanted to app a badass human who had a wagon and would be called Blackbeard and just rode all over the Red and the Pah plundering people and attacking wagons with his crew of sand pirates.
All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

a motherfucking vampire
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Two fertile muls make a kid, I am the kid who grows into conan.

A human from another continent. Arriving in zalanthas with RL technology to make diplomacy with Tek.
Quote from: nauta on February 23, 2015, 04:50:18 PM
Tek's Balls - See Utep's teeth.

If life gives you lemons, open a lemonade stand untill you make millions, invest into weapons and go to war.

I want to play the Shield Wall.

Able to PK Byn crews, Templars and wagons by the bushel.
Czar of City Elves.

October 04, 2016, 05:34:14 PM #10 Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:35:47 PM by 650Booger
a four-armed mutant mul named Goro with a long topknot ponytail.  on second thought maybe this would even be possible with a spec app.  change the name of course.
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

A psion is here in a hooded brown military aba telling you that this isn't the Runner you are looking for.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.