Not sure where to put this.

Started by Toofie, September 06, 2016, 12:06:55 AM

As I stated last week, I'll be making a return to the game shortly and I'm curious about something.

My work schedule will force me to be an offpeak player for the majority of the week. I get off work at 1am EST. So my question is, how active is the playerbase between 12pmEST to 4pmEST or 1amEST to 5amEST?
Musashi: You're not witty Toofie.

Peak tends to be later than it was before. Usually around 9pm PST/midnight EST. It tails off after that but I still often see 20-30 on by midnight PST/3am EST.

Quote from: Yam on September 06, 2016, 12:11:54 AM
Peak tends to be later than it was before. Usually around 9pm PST/midnight EST. It tails off after that but I still often see 20-30 on by midnight PST/3am EST.

Thanks! Sounds like I wont be too lonely.
Musashi: You're not witty Toofie.

Here is some advice for the off-peak player:

Pick your guild/sub-guild carefully. The more utility you have, the more chances people will want to interact with you and/or the more fun you can create for yourself in and out of the city.

If you are thinking of joining a clan, be aware that most hunting/combat clans have schedules and some tough restrictions. With very little flexability or consideration to the off-peak player.  Before joining a clan as a hunter/soldier, ask about what you'll be getting into, and take the time to see how many members you see at any given time.  This is less of an issue if you are a merchant/crafter/social role in a clan though so thats always an option. Again though the more utility in a city you have in this regard the easier it is for you.