Coming back!

Started by OSOK, August 28, 2016, 03:52:43 PM

Well, I played for 2 months back in 2014, and I'm now coming back!

Sadly, last time I lost patience with the game and, IIRC, ended up attacking some noble in a tavern, bringing my own death on myself.

This time, I plan to play properly, and have tons of awesome intereactions.

Cya all in game!

PS:  I really wish I could remember the name of the player who was helping me through the Way...

Welcome back.

I hope you find some good stories that get you hooked. :)
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Welcome back. Hope you have a satisfying and grisly death.

Welcome back and dibs on his boots.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: OSOK on August 28, 2016, 03:52:43 PM
PS:  I really wish I could remember the name of the player who was helping me through the Way...

You can always go to the main website (www.armageddon.org) and click the get live help button.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Welcome back.

Nobles beware! You have been warned.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

It is good to see old players returning, gives hope for the future or something.

Quote from: Hauwke on August 30, 2016, 02:43:53 AM
It is good to see old players returning, gives hope for the future or something.

That they are raising Arm children/grandchildren?

Well I am actually already doing that but I suppose thats one way lol. Six months in and the next gen is going nicely.

So I logged in yesterday for the first time since I've been back.

I hung out at The Gaj while I was fiddling with cMUD, getting my feet wet again.  Watching all the interactions, drinking, private talks, etc.

Today, I'm at work, and all I can think about is the world that's going on while I'm offline, and how much I want to be a part of it.

Woohoo

Quote from: OSOK on August 30, 2016, 11:13:13 AM
all I can think about is the world that's going on while I'm offline, and how much I want to be a part of it.

I know this feeling!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Quote from: OSOK on August 30, 2016, 11:13:13 AM
Today, I'm at work, and all I can think about is the world that's going on while I'm offline, and how much I want to be a part of it.

It has begun.
The human vagabond steps forward, blocking a filthy grey rat from the curtain.
The human vagabond says, in sirihish:
     "You're not allowed in there."