A special happy birthday to Arm's daddy.

Started by The Lonely Hunter, August 04, 2016, 08:16:41 AM

Happy birthday, Dan!
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Oh yeah, totally happy birthday.  Just trying to get a sense of who I'm well wishing.
Where it will go

Quote from: SuchDragonWow on August 04, 2016, 09:18:39 AM
Oh yeah, totally happy birthday.  Just trying to get a sense of who I'm well wishing.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Dan invented Armageddon back in 1991. As the title states, he is Arm's father  ;)
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Blessed is Allfather Dan.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Thank you, thank you all. Nice Preacher reference. Thank you.

(Disclaimer: Raptor_Dan is in no way, shape, or form, Armageddon's father, parental guardian, or elder. He is more like a sad uncle that is relatively the same age as Armageddon, but still tries to give it advice and buy it hookers. Any and all complaints for Raptor_Dan's behavior should be posted on TMC's forums, using account name: RGS, password: RGS)
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

Hope I'm not late to this!

Well wishes on your birthday!  Go out and do something fun!
How about a scavenger hunt?

Quote from: Raptor_Dan on August 04, 2016, 04:23:42 PM
Thank you, thank you all. Nice Preacher reference. Thank you.

(Disclaimer: Raptor_Dan is in no way, shape, or form, Armageddon's father, parental guardian, or elder. He is more like a sad uncle that is relatively the same age as Armageddon, but still tries to give it advice and buy it hookers. Any and all complaints for Raptor_Dan's behavior should be posted on TMC's forums, using account name: RGS, password: RGS)

This made me laugh a good, hearty laugh.

so wait, raptor dan owns the game?

neat.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

pwns. Not owns.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.