Crafting Changes

Started by Reiloth, July 26, 2016, 11:14:40 AM

Amazing changes! My fav definately adding which craft skill is used.
Death is only the beginning...

craft #n...

z. o. m. g.  :o
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

New crafting seems to eat items if it's already been crafted: Pulled out a cooked piece of meat thinking it was a raw one and after it said "Could not find, or make, that recipe.  Look at list again." the item disappeared.

Definitely going to enjoy this change, if/when I make a crafter!  Thank you Staff!
How about a scavenger hunt?

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 26, 2016, 11:37:47 PM
New crafting seems to eat items if it's already been crafted: Pulled out a cooked piece of meat thinking it was a raw one and after it said "Could not find, or make, that recipe.  Look at list again." the item disappeared.

Worthy of a bug report, mayhaps?
How about a scavenger hunt?

Awesome!!!
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Heh. Best time to play a merchant, these days. The era of the Kank has passed us, and we move forward into the future.

Thank you guys so much, this is an awesome change/addition, and I think this will add a lot of enjoyment for the merchanty types out there.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

I have to say again, awesome changes! Being able to just use #1 or #2 or whatever when crafting for which recipe you want is a godsend!
Death is only the beginning...

I like all the new changes, was a great time for me to pick a crafty subguild again, made it worth it! Especially one Ive never played before.
Is making the learning curve a lot easier. And The newest change, regarding fire/tool. Nice!
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

I love these new changes.  I can now tell which skill a given recipe uses -- some of which I wasn't sure, e.g., stuff from forage, for instance.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Digging this shit, some much-needed love for the crafting system cranked out with speed. Merchants have been my favorite guild just because I hate the combat/stealth/perception skill grind (only to find out my time invested in skills makes me only remotely more valuable to people who are deciding on the life or death of my PC, not vaguebooking here because I'm sure everyone encounters these scenarios sooner or later), and they also come with some useful skills for many different occassions. Get the occassional boxing match in and you're actually surprisingly survivable.

Also, there's no better feeling than having mastercrafted something years ago and seeing it still in use.
Quote from: Synthesis on August 23, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
I'm asking for evidence, not telling you all to fuck off.

No, I'm telling you to fuck off, now, because you're being a little bitch.

August 03, 2016, 02:13:24 AM #37 Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 02:17:12 AM by solera
Splitting logs is cooking?!!  If it is true, it explains so much incomprehensible shit!
Do thing scale to easier as you level up :P ?  eg, master level+ item would appear easy to a master?
I am a bit wary of code helps, and felt a bit negative about this, but heck, I feel as though someone has just turned the lights on. Great stuff!

And I kiss the ground you walk on, for that >Craft thing into #2

This is what I love about the game. I haven't played in over a year and you can always know that the staff are working hard to make Armageddon even more awesome than it was the day before. They are always working on the game. Thanks guys!  :D
Light RP is like light beer: It fucking sucks and makes me fall asleep.

I miss Tuluk....