Share your first character

Started by Yam, July 22, 2016, 10:31:22 AM

Incoming Pro player:

Ralor
Short Desc: the red-cheeked, emaciated man

Dark brown eyes are set under the same colored eyebrows of this rather emaciated human face. Matted
black hair adorns his average-sized head, and the hair frames his face rather well. His cheeks are
always rosy, as though he is always embarassed. He has a vertical scar on his right cheek that never
turns red. His body, like his face, is emaciated and rather malnourished. There are no defined muscles
anywhere on his torso at all, his skin seems to hang off his body. His thin hands give the impression of
being dextrous and nimble, with very little markings on them, though his arms have battle scars all
across them.

As far as Humans go, Ralor was never very accepted anywhere he went.
Unable to perform many forms of heavy lifting, he was forced to learn more
dextrous arts.  Left alone at an early age, he was forced to learn the arts
of a ranger to survive in the city, skinning and gutting animals to craft
anything for coin.  On his 16th birthday, Ralor noticed the mistreatment of
a common Elf, and was displeased that his fellow man would treat elves like
that, and decided to be different.  Ralor now seeks out the wisdom of the
elves whenever he can, so that he can truly understand them. 

ITT: Neckerlover first character go!
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

My first PC lasted a bit over 10 days of accumulated playing time, I think. Died on a contract with Morrolan's halfbreed Byn sergeant - I forgot the name, but she had a crush on him for basically no reason other than me enjoying his roleplay.  ;D

I saved this in a Word doc because I was sooo proud of it:

Immortal comment for 'Shari' received on Fri Jan 23 04:56:19 2004:
Good emotes during Barani today. You're doing really well, and seem to be picking up the game well, with good solo-rp during Training, thinking, etc.
Keep up the good work. ;)
-Tlaloc

Name: Shari

Sdesc: the petite teenage girl

Guild: Pickpocket / acrobat

Background:

Shari grew up as the daughter of an Al Seik nomad woman who had left her tribe because of a serious conflict with her family. She moved to Luir's outpost, hoping to make some money and live independently as a server. Soon she realized that prostitution was the only way for her to earn enough money, and Shari was born as the daughter of an agent of house Kurac, who's name she never knew. Shari earned a few coins by entertaining the merchants and gamblers with dance and artistic stunts that she learned from her mother and some of her friends. At the age of 15, her mother became ill and passed away after several months, as none of the more influential outpost inhabitants had cared to ensure her medical treatment (and pay for it.) Suddenly life turned into even more of a struggle, and Shari ensured her survival with minor thievery, begging and scavenging. Not every day was a successful one, and she was forced to sell her feminity to outpost visitors on a few occasions. At the age of 16, her last "sponsor" did not feel like paying at all, and knocked her unconscious, leaving her in a remote alleyway of the outpost. As she wakes up, she does not remember her name or any of her history.

Mdesc:

You see a young girl in her late teens, slightly shorter than average for a human. Her figure is petite; lithe and slender with well-developed muscular legs. Her oval face is framed by smooth black hair that flows across her shoulders and back to her bottom, partly braided and imterwoven with colourful thin ribbons and small pearls of painted wood. HeThe almond shape of her azure eyes has been accentuated with black paint, possibly increasing her apparent age by a few years. Her skin is of a natural cinnamon hue, soft and pure, with no apparent scars. A petite nose rests above her sensual shapely lips.

Other things of note

I even had an sdesc and mdesc written up for my 'mystery father' in Kurac and emailed Mekeda about a plot to eventually find him. She was kind enough to assist me. That was awesome.

I got hooked to the game right away because I met some really, really amazing characters who somehow didn't seem to mind my noobishness. One of them was Wizturbo's first PC, the Salarri Seumas. Then there was lord templar Kishime Fale (SQUEE) and of course that halfbreed sarge.

Looking at the doc now, I'm surprised to discover I had elaborate emotes for a dance and an acrobat practice written up to copy-paste in times of need. The dance even had a name: 'The Wind and the Dune'. On the other hand, I did stupid shit like...

The petite teenage girl curtseys respectfully towards a scarred elvish fortune-teller.  :o